Sunday 29 June 2008

Tilda & Co - Lorraines Sketch



This weeks challenge is a great sketch by fellow design Lorriane, it is a great sketch to work with so pop over to Tilda & Co Challenge Blog and join us in the challenge. There is also a great download available for the winning entry.
I apologise for the quality of my photo today the actually card is much darker than it looks on here. I have used Basic Grey BP, cutting strips of paper instead of using ribbon just for a change. The the Bandage Edwin and Summer Backgound have been coloured with distress inks, I have cut the background down to fit the sketch. The all boy brad is from Poppicraft, the sentiment from Aud Designs and the Totally real ticket was a Rak from Kerry, everything else was from stash. TFL

21 comments:

Cathy said...

Great card Jacqui. I love poor Edwin sitting there - hpoe he and Tilda haven't argued!!
Fab backing papers.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Mephisto said...

What a sweet Card.
Domi

kes said...

love the card Jacqui gorgous bps.
kes
x

ella bella said...

Fab card Jacqui i love the scenes you create.hope your having a lovely weekend.
Tracy x

stampingbalou said...

What a great card - love the "cloudy" background !

tracie said...

Hi Jacqui, fabulous card hun. Love Edwin - he looks great :)x

Rach said...

Hi Jacqui,
another great card, brilliant well done. xx

Krista said...

I just LOVE your cards, they are really beautifull!!

Tabitha said...

I really like how you cut the paper strips instead of using ribbon! Great idea and it is a bit cheaper than using the 'ole ribbon all the time!

Great image and coloring as always!

Debbie said...

Fab card Jacqui Love the papers.

Annie said...

another fabulous card Jacqui!

Jill said...

gorgeous card love your papers and that stamp it so cute Jill x

Cecilia said...

Hello! I'm home agen. How are you?This is lovely card! I like it very much!

Hugs, Tiina

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card Jacqui, love the design. Hope you've had a good weekend

Donalda said...

That is just adorable dear. I love the papers too

Sammacco said...

Nice and soft colors, and soccer always warms my heart :)

Holly said...

Hi Jacqui i love your card. I have a something for you on my blog
Holly xxx

Annie said...

good morning Jacqui! I have nominated you for an award, you can pick it up from my blog. annie x

Caroline said...

Another stunning card Jacqui! Haven't been around for a few days lol but trying to catch up - your blogs looking fabulous some amazing stuff!!

Heidi said...

WOW this card is so great - I love the idea with the fotball.

Hugs from
Heidi

Frances said...

this is soooo cute Jacqui, love the football you've added and Edwin's cute red t-shirt - hope his injuries were football related and not inflictated by Tilda LOL!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...