Wednesday 18 June 2008

SBS18 Challenge - Lilac


The challenge this week on SBS18 is Lilac/Mauve, lovely colours, what a good excuse to use this Whippersnapper stamp and the Great Pink Petticoat papers. The image has been coloured with watercolour pencils, I have cut off the sentiment and added it on the side panel, the bubbles have been sparkled with glimmer dust. The papers are from Daisy Daisy Paper Collection, I have added 2 strings of pearls and my lovely Joanna Sheen flowers to finish the card. The style of the card has been adapted from a tutorial on U-Tube (Diamond Fold Card). Please pop over to the site and see the candy on offer and the Dts Great Cards

10 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Adorable! Very creative!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a great design and beautiful Lilac papers, I love this cute whipper Snapper stamp, Hugs, Nikki x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

sensational card - love the image and the fold is brilliant

hugs jane x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the pearls! I ordered this stamp yesterday...fab isn't it?!!!
Hugs
Carole ;-)

Becky said...

Great card Jacqui and I love the shaped card, they did something similar on Create and Craft yesterday so think we will be seeing a lot of them now!
Love Becky xx

mueppi said...

Hi Jacqui
Deine Karte ist wunderschön!!!!

Annie said...

love the pretty colours and the cute image. And that card layout is amazing!

Donalda said...

This is so cute dear. I have this stamp and I love it.

Dawn said...

Jacqui - what a great fold on that card and the images are beautiful. I love the papers

Unknown said...

wow it's lovely...baths never relax me that much either lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...