Friday 6 June 2008

Something for a Change


I was asked to make a card for my Nephew who is a Marlyn Munroe fan, I had to search for an image but found this decoupage at Fat Freddies, I have added the red ink to her lips and tiny gems on her finger and earings, They don't show very well. I embossed the swirls on the grey card with silver embossing powder I am not sure where I got the stamp from. Added ann old Club ticket with red paperclip which came in a £1 bag of goodies from Art From The heart. TFL

4 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Great card Jacqui and am sure your nephew will love it. Love all the extra little details you gave to Marilyn. Hugs, Nikki x

Unknown said...

good evening mr president! i love it, i love arilyn as well she is well was just so stylish and glam!

kes said...

I love this one Jacqui your nephew will love it.
Kes
x

Dawny P said...

This is really nice and I love the little ticket you added. It's a brilliant touch xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...