Wednesday 7 October 2009

Lili and Emma


Inky Impressions Challenge

Thank you to those who participated in last weeks challenge to make a gift. We had some wonderful entries last week. We love looking at all the awesome talent out there.

Since fall is here, Today's challenge is to use Inky Impressions stamp/images to make a card/project using Fall or Halloween Colors. There are a lot of different fun color combinations you could use. So come on and join the fun. We would LOVE to see what you create. You must pop over and see the fabulous creations using these colours by my fellow DT members just click Here to take you straight to the challenge blog.



I know I used this gorgeous little Inky Impressions Fairy Lili stamp yesterday but I am just in love with her. She has again been coloured with Distress Inks (Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick and Tea Dye). The image and backing card have been cut with a set of New Nesties Labels I bought at Ally Pally, the papers are from Pink Petticoat Spooky Doodles CD, I have used MS border punch and added a lovely rose which was a RAK from dear Tab.





Sunday Sketch and Stamp

I have so been needing sketches this week to give me inspiration and the one on Sunday Sketch and Stamp fills the bill perfectly, I love the way the image is placed off centre.



This is CC design Apple Emma available from Bunny Zoes Crafts, where there is a 25% reduction on all CC Design Stamps, so don't delay go straight away to get your hands on this little beauty. She has been coloured with Distress Inks (Tea Dye, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Dried marigold, Tattered Rose, Frayed Burlap and Worn Lipstick). The papers are from Hobby House, the Butterflies are die cuts from Panduro Hobbies, I must order some more, their delivery is not the quickest but I just love these butterflies so am willing to wait.



Don't forget The New Lizzie and Santa stamps by Elizabeth Bell are now available from Whiff of Joy, they are great little stamps , I have a card to post tomorrow using 2 of the little Santas, if you haven't seen all the images don't forget you can visit the Whiff of Joy Gallery on the website.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Jacqui xx

43 comments:

Trudy said...

This is just adorable!! I love all your details and these images are just beautiful.
Hugs Trudy

Anonymous said...

Oh wowzer!! These are truly just gorgeous!! Love the coloring and adorable embellies you add to everthing!! HUGS

Terry said...

Hiya Jaqcui, OMG hun what beautifull cards you made AGAIN...wow wow and wow...Just love the images, colors and your colouring is just pefect..the embellishments are wonderfull. Perfect hun....thanks for sharing. Hugs Terry

PatR said...

Gorgeous cards again Jacqui. That fairy is just so cute, love her, but then so is the other little cutie pie.
Hugs, Pat xx

Juls said...

2 totally adorable cards, the first is just really funky!! and I love the soft colours of the 2nd one, so sweet!!

Squirrel x said...

Ditto what Terry has said! Jacqui hun, you continue to amaze me - what fantabulous cards, wow. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jacqui

Super cute cards. Love your attention to detail.

Ali x

Bente said...

Very lovely cards, beautiful colors and details!!
Hugs, Bente

Annie said...

more fabulous cards Jacqui! and I just got my first package from Inky Impressions and have a project in the pipe line but it wont fit the challenge!
hugs, annie x

Sharon said...

Two lovely cards Jacqui, as I said I just love your II fairy card, you have coloured it perfectly. xx

Crystal said...

AWWW Jacqui these cards are sooooooo lovely!! Your coloring amazes me, I love the flower you added on the Lili card!!! Beautiful work as always girl!!!

Donna said...

Fabulous cards Jacqui! your colouring is the best! Donna x

Tara said...

Two perfect cards Jacqui - they are both really pretty and beautifully coloured!
Please could you tell me where I can get some of those divine butterflies from? I've noticed a few of the European girls using them and I would love to get some!
Hugs Tara xx

Paula said...

Jacqui, what a beauty's again and
the stamp adorable from the 1e card.
Hugs Paula.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Both cards are sweet and so lovely! Beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Yvonne said...

Two beautiful cards. ( I cant colour still,lol) The images are so sweet.
Love the purple and green, such a wonderful combo of colours.

Stacey said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui! I love this image and your layout and embellies look fab ~x~

Jill said...

aww Jacqui this is gorgeous love the image and flowers hugs Jill xx

*Alison* said...

These are AMAZING.. you are so talented.. I just want a little bit of your talent.. maybe I can squeeze some out of your little finger.. these cards are beautiful.. hugs www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

Rach said...

these are two delish cards sweetie, fabulous colouring and detail.xxxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards jacqui :-) I love the images and your colouring is fabulous ! :-) lovely papers and embellies too ,,, perfect ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Cheryl said...

So pretty :) Both cards are super cute !!

Cheryl

Susie Sugar said...

Both cards are super Jacqui coloured to perfection
Hugs Susie xx

Petra Maria said...

Love your cards.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacqui
Thank you for your kind words you left on my blog.
Your card are truly fantastic, I tried colouring in with distress ink and got very distresses myself, will keep trying.
Hugs
Yvonne x

Mina said...

wow Jacqui two incredible stamps...I just love that fairy so much shes beautiful...the cutie CC image with the apples makes me want an apple lol
Mina xxx

Jodi said...

Both are just gorgeous cards!! Love the pretty coloring you do and the embellishments you add are so perfect!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Janet said...

Wow Jackie! What gorgeous works of art both these cards are! your colouring is amazing! You can't beat distress inks for colouring....I am using the pad you recommended the other day....it's fab!I am sooooo looking forward to see what you make with your new stamps!:)xx

Pop's Cards said...

Both stunning cards hun, hugs Pops x

Gosia said...

I love your cards.They are so adorable

Frazzled Crafts said...

The cards are superb and the details together with the colouring and papers - luv 'em! Liz

Donna said...

Your cards are sooooo pretty Jacqui and soooo beautifully coloured :) thank you so much for the wonderful comment you left for Sophie on my blog..she was chuffed to bits when she read it :) Donna x

Kort og Søm said...

Wow..you color so beautiful!!
Fredrikke :o)

Arianne said...

Love your card!

Thanks for playing along with us at SS&S!

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

Jo said...

Beautiful cards Jacqui and so many in one day!! I can't wait to see the rest of the new stamps from Nicki and Lacey!! How do you have time to make all of these cards and blog as well?!! Jo x

Danni said...

These are just beautiful!! Wow! You are so talented!

cheryl said...

these are utterly gorgoues hun and the images are so beautifully colured love cheryl xxxxx

Kelly Schelske said...

These are both super wonderful!! Love the colors and papers and images on them both! Both so very different, but so beautiful!

Hugs, Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacqui! I love coming to your blog! Your creations are so gorgeous and inspiring! You are so talented w/watercoloring...oooh, I have always been jealous of you gals that watercolor!!! lol And Emma....ADORABLE! again, love your painting! I have her too and she is begging to be inked up! lol I will have to see if I can get that fall kit inky soon!
tfs!
Pam Going Postal

Nilla said...

Oh, I love that apple girl, so sweet! Lovely cards, Jacqui! Hugs Nilla

Anne said...

Both stunning cards Jacqui love them both
Anne xx

Tracey said...

These are both just fabulous Jacqui! Awesome!! xx

Kristen said...

Jaqcui, your cards are truely amazing.... Your coloring is fabulous, and I love the the detail that goes in. You rock girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...