Wednesday 14 October 2009

Shushhhhhhhhh!!!!!


Whiff of Joy Challenge

Welcome back to Whiff of Joy challenge this week we have a great theme for you, to use DIECUTS on your project. The only other rule is you must use a Whiff of Joy image on your creation. Hope to see lots of you join us again this week.



I Should have had 2 cards to post today, one image is coloured up and still waiting to be made into a card, but after eating dinner last night I just fell asleep and didn't wake up until Mum called me to put her to bed, I never fall asleep in the evening it is usually my most productive time. So I will hopefully be posting another card later today, my MOJO has also gone AWOL for the last couple of days so I may have to spend a bit of time searching for him.

Well done to todays DT Card for Whiff of Joy Challange, its another of the cute Santas designed by Elizabeth Bell for Whiff of Joy, he has been coloured with Distress Inks, I have used the new Nesties Label I bought at Ally Pally for the diecut element of my card, I distressed around the edge with Fired Brick Distress Ink, The Snowflakes are cut with another die (Sizzix Snowflakes), I cut three in acetate and three in red card, I meant to add Twinklets to the acetate ones, but picked up the Polar White Flowersoft instead, but I do quite like the results.


Recipe: Santa from Elizabeth Bell Lizzie and Santa by Whiff of Joy,
Papers - Bo Bunny from The Hobby House
Colouring Medium - Distress Inks, Tattered Rose Worn Lipstick, Tea Dye - Flesh
Fired Brick, Old Paper - Santas Coat, Shabby Shutters, Old Paper - Gloves, Black Soot- Boots, Tea Die and Old Paper - Sack.
Embellies - Spacers from Hobby House rest from stash
Tools - MS Border Punch, Nesties Labels, Sizzix Snowflakes Die

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Jacqui xx

39 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui. Love the image you've used and the colouring is amazing as always. Pretty papers and details to. Hugs Michele x

Moni said...

So beautiful card, fab colours and image is so cute! Hugs;moni

Frazzled Crafts said...

Greeeeat card Jacqui, love the image and your creation is just so superb with all the details! Liz xx

Lia said...

dear jaqcui,
your card is great I love the colors
hugs Lia

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Ohhhhhhhh magnifique !!!!!!!!

Mandy said...

Jacqui this is beautiful hun, love the image, fabulous colouring as always, love the addition of flowersoft.
I wondered why I wasn't getting your updates on my dashboard, for some reason I was no longer following you!!!
Hope you sort Mr Mojo out hun and get some rest.
hugs Mandy xx

Jane said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui, stunning colouring and papers! hugs Jane x

Nannieflash said...

Morning Jacqui, what a fabulous image and really beautifully coloured, its soft. The design and details are stunning. Well done my love with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Terry said...

Hiya Jaqcui, thanks again hun for your very sweet card, Just love the colors and your colouring is perfect.
Hugs Terry

debby4000 said...

Oh he is fabulous, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Cheryl said...

Really stunning card ! The colours and papers . And the image is great !!

Cheryl

Yvonne said...

This is so nice. Love the Santa, what a fantastic image.
I liek the flowersoft on the snowflakes ( love that i can enlarge and have a good old nose) and your colouring .. thats it i am senduing all my stamps for you to colour, lol
Stunning acrd and embellishments x

Sandie said...

ooh Jacqui!! I love this one. That santa is just wonderful and your colouring is amazing. Love those papers and the design of your card!!

You must have needed the sleep, I hope you feel more refreshed today because of it. Mojo tends to pack up and leave when you're feeling tired so hopefully it'll return now :)

Jackie Thomas said...

What a gorgeous card Jacqui, I love jolly Santa. your attention to detail is fabulous as always. xo Jackie

Trudy said...

Wow!!!Jacqui what a great card, lovely design.
Hugs Trudy

Debbie said...

Such a sweet image Jacqui and I love your beautiful colouring and all the fab detailing. Debbie x

Tasha said...

Jacqui another fantastic creation - he is just amazing! i love him! lol
the paper and layout are fantastic!
love tasha xx

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Jacqui! Such awesome details and coloring!
hugs
Risa:)

Crystal said...

Jacqui another BEAUTIFUL CARD!!! WOW that santa is sooo cute with the added flower soft...LOVE your snowflakes with those brads.....ADORABLE and such a BEAUTIFUL CARD!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

You without Mojo?!! You always have such incredible creations Jacqui!! I just love your coloring on this Christmas creation with the addition of the flowersoft!! So many beautiful details!!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui,Love this cute image and your colouring is beautiful as ever,hugs Debbie x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Totaly fabulous card Jacqui xxx
beatiful colouring and papers xxx
if you need a sleep you need a sleep babe xxx you work hard xxx
hugs Dawnxxx

Tara said...

Awwww, totally adorable Jacqui and that flower soft looks amazing!!
Hugs Tara xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wow, Jacqui this card is super cute and beautiful.
Thanks for your sweet words on my blog.
Hugs Jacqueline

PatR said...

Hi Jacqui, you've not done bad saying that you've lost your mojo!Truly gorgeous card. Received my package lunchtime and have just printed some bits & pieces. Not much time though with the postal strike looming. Hope you've got yours.
hugs, Pat xx

Cheryl said...

Absolutely stunning,the colours are so rich and beautiful!!!
Hugs xx

strawberry fields said...

Jacqui this is stunning! Love the cute santa and the papers are so pretty. You've done a wonderful job!
hugs
Fiona x

Kim said...

Jacqui that is an adorable Santa card! I sooooo love it and the flower soft if amazing on it! Very creative!
Hugs~ Kim

Paula said...

I don't no what to say now, It's always so beautiful and lovely details. These 2 cards are again wowwwwwwww.
Hugs Paula.

Victoria said...

oh wow he's fabulous!

Victoria
x

Donna said...

Santa look's fabulous Jacqui, I bought the polar white flower soft too but I haven't got round to using it yet, maybe get to play tonight. Donna x

stampinfrog said...

Jacqui this Santa is so Adorable! Fantastic coloring and love the flower soft!
Hugs,Connie

Jo said...

Jacqui, a gorgeous card and I love those snowflakes, am going to try that out later. Jo x

Joey said...

love love love this card, your colourwork hun, papers, layout everything works so perfectly! Joey.x

Donna said...

Super-de-duper cards, you have coloured the images beautifully and lovely DP you have used on both :) Donna x

Rach said...

delish card hun, fabulous papers i love these... why is it that i can't get my flowersoft to looks as fluffy as yours...
xxxx

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Jacqui! Who doesn't love Santa? Love this!! xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Super sweet Jacqui!!

Danni said...

Fab card!! Wonderful job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...