Wednesday 7 October 2009

Wags 'n Whiskers Sneak Peeks - Ansleys Surprise



OMG I am so excited I have been waiting to share these great new stamps with you for what seems ages, but isn't that long really. The wonderful new stamp company started by the lovely and talented stampers Nikki and Lacey WAGS 'N 'WHISKERS and featuring stamps by the Fantastic Artist Crissy Armstrong will be opening for business this weekend taking pre-orders for the stamps, I hope you will all join with me in wishing great success to Nikki, Lacey and Crissy, I know just how much much hard work has been put in to bring us these fantastic, delightful quality stamps, and the artwork is stunning. A big thank you to all 3 of you for allowing me to be in at the being of this new and exciting enterprise.

For the next two days the Design Divas will be bring you Sneak Peeks of the stamps and of course we have the Blog Hop on Friday.



On to todays sneak peek, let me introduce you to Ansleys Surprise designed by Chrissy Armstrong for Wags'n Whiskers, hasn't she got the most beautiful eyes and such a cute little pooch popping out of the box, Ansley has been coloured with Copics, the papers are more of my Ally Pally purchases, the pearl swirls are by Prima but not sure where I got them from, I have used Nesties to cut the image and also a MS border Punch. Flowers are from Stash, the blue ones were originally white I used the Copics to colour them to match and gave them a good old spray with Glimmer Mist. Hope you like.



Well has this whetted your appetite for more well don't forget to visit the Other Wags 'n Whiskers Divas blog to see more sneak peeks here are the links to make it easy for you

Nikki
Lacey
Niki
Inge
Kristine
Danielle
Karen
Tina
Jeanette

and our two guest designers

Mina
Debbie

The stamps will be available to purchase from the weekend to find out more details visit the Wags'nWhiskers Website.

Another sneak peek for you tomorrow

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Jacqui xx

42 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Jacqui! This card is fabulous, love the image, love it, the colors and papers and pearls are so wonderful!

Hugs, Kelly

mgcreative said...

wow! it's really pretty :)

Terry said...

Hiya Jaqcui, wow hun what a beautifull card you made again...Just beautifull the coloring of the pretty little girl and her little doggie....wow...Another beautifull card. Thanks for sharing hun. Hugs Terry

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui. Love the image and your colouring is just fabulous as always. Pretty papers and details to. Hugs Michele x

Nixe-Moni said...

Such a pretty card Jacqui :) Love the cute image.
Hugs
Moni

Frazzled Crafts said...

Fantabulous card Jacqui, do love the image with its element of surprise, love paper colours and embellishments - A1! Liz x

Paula said...

Oh wow Jacqui this is beautiful and the image is adorable.
Paula xxxx

Nilla said...

Fantastic card, Jacqui!! Hugs Nilla

Stephanie V said...

Hi Jacqui

Me again, I used pritt as you suggested for attaching my stamps to a block, it worked fine.

I now have another problem, I spent about an hour last night trying without luck to get a decent stamp impression of my two new stamps to then colour and use on a card. I could not get it to make a perfect stamp impression. No matter how much ink, how much pressure I applied, there was always a section of the stamp impression that did not come out. I did two full A4's on both sides trying be just couldn't get it right. Do you have any tips, suggestions, techniques that you use to stamp?

Love the card you posted today. The new stamp design is lovely, I will have to have a look. I just bought some digital stamps from creative bee and they are great, plus no problems with trying to get a good stamp as you just print and go.

Thanks in advance (sorry to keep asking questions, but it is handy to find people with a wealth of knowledge about making cards.)

Stephanie
x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, such a sweet image. Anesha

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jacqui,

What a fantastic image, I love it.

Ali x

Lia said...

woww dear jaqui,
this is really so beautiful I love the stamps
hugs Lia

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I just love the colours you chose Jacqui, so pretty and gorgeous details. Stunning colouring as always hun, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Maya said...

Ohhh this is stunning!
Love the image and the colours!!
Beautiful!
Hugs from Maya :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, wonderful work with the new stamps and fab papers.
luv
Debby

Jane said...

Stunning card Jacqui! Love the colours and that new stamp is beautiful! Thanks for your kind words about my distress inking! hugs, Jane x

Yvonne said...

Such a wonderful card. love the colours and the stamp .. how cute, with those beautiful eyes. Oh i think my card is gonna get a hammering ,lol

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wow, the image is super cool! Beautiful work Jacqui.
Hugs Jacqueline

Tracey said...

Such a beautiful card Jacqui! The colours are just adorable together and I love that image!! xx

Joey said...

Gorgeous gorgeous image, colours and papers Jacqui, beautiful work!

Thanks for your kind wishes earlier today hun :O) xxx

Stephanie V said...

Hi Jacqui

I have written a post today and wrote a little message for you and some of the other ladies.

http://stephanie-justme.blogspot.com/2009/10/new-printable-images-for-my-cards.html

Have a nice day

Stephx

Debbie said...

This is just simply stunning Jacqui the colours and your colouring are gorgeous,Hugs Debbie x

Crystal said...

Oh my this is BEAUTIFUL!!! Your coloring and choice of colors is GORGEOUS!! WOW

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous Jacqui! Your coloring is just divine!
Hugs Jeanette

Rach said...

gorgoeus card Jacqui, fabulous papers and colours. love this sweet image... you have coloured her beautifully.xx

dpkennedy said...

Stunning coloring and gorgeous design!!

Annie said...

how adorable! love the cute image and how you coloured this one.
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Jacqui, this is just adorable!! That image is so sweet, your coloring and details make it even better hun!! HUGS

Juls said...

so beautiful!! Love the soft colours!!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, the image is gorgeous and I love the colours you have used

Nannieflash said...

Wow Jacqui they certainly are gorgeous images, Ive just been to see Nikki's card and they are beautiful. I love what youve done with your choice, its stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Wow what a sweet image Jacqui I love all this stamps.
The card is stunning also the coloring

Hugs Jannie.

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so exciting to see my daughter in a stamp!! You did a fantastic job on this card! I love the soft colors and your gorgeous coloring!! So pretty and sweet!
~Lacey

PatR said...

Lovely stamp, and gorgeous everything else!
Pat xx

Moni said...

Stunning card and image is so adorable, I love it! Husg,moni

*Alison* said...

This is adorable.. and I love the color choice.. so unique and diff.. AMAZING CARD.. hugs www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty! I love the colors!

Unknown said...

Jacqui this is sooooooooo cute and yr colouring fab as usual
oxo Ildiko

Jo said...

Jacqui this is stunning I love it so cute, I am so looking forward to seeing the rest of the images. Jo x

Danni said...

So, so cute!

Anne said...

Gorgeous card & equally gorgeous image Jacqui fab colours can't wait to see more
Anne xx

Risa said...

What a gorgeous card Jacqui! Your coloring and details are awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...