Saturday 9 April 2011

Easter Bonnet

sat4a
Morning everyone, I hope the sun is still shining everywhere, I am sure this weather is too good to last.  This has been posted in absentia as I am at Ally Pally until Sunday, we always seem to get nice weather there and I am hoping to spend lunch out in the open gazing at the amazing view and having an e-ciggie.

sat1

The new Butterfly Collection rom Magnolia is the best yet, there is not one image I dislike.  I ordered some lovely Bo Bunny Gabrielle Papers from Charmed cards and Crafts this week and just had to use them as soon as I opened the parcel.  They are so lush that it really seemed a sin to distress them but it had to be done. 

I have used copics to colour Tilda ,  the filigree doily behind the image is  is a Die from Dies to Die For which I have distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The Brad, Butterfly and Blue Lace are from an embellishment Pack that matches the paper.

sat3

The Cherry Blossom Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and have been glittered with Stardust Stickles.

sat2

Copics used:
Flesh E02, E01, E00, E000, R20
Dress: B01, Booo, B0000
Shoes Hat & Flower: R02, R01, R00,
Hair: E71, E70, E40

This card is available to buy  from my e-bay site

Hugs and thanks for looking
Jacqui xx

20 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christine L said...

A beautiful card Jacqui.... I've just done that image this week. If you take a look at my blog though, you will see my daughter had a hand in it too! Hope you're not too worn out after Ally Pally!
Hugs
Christine x

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Just absolutely stunning Jacqui!!! I love every detail of this card!
Hugs, Marit.

Janette said...

Such a gorgeous card, colours are perfect for it too.xx

MarkerGeek said...

This is beautiful Jacqui!

Hope you're having fun at Ally Pally!

Kirsty said...

Hi stunning card and layout yes I agree they all are super. I have been using these papers too and love them. Kitty :D

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Jacqui this is one awesome card, the distressing looks great so do the embellishments, papers, colour choice and image I love it to bits.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tasha said...

This is stunning!I love the flowers that you used they are so beautiful.Such fabulous colour work too
love tasha xx

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card... your attention to detail is amazing. Every time I go back to it, I see something I missed before. So, so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous image and gorgeous colours, hope you having a nice weekend!
Helen x

KarinsArtScrap said...

she is very beautiful jacqui and your card is looking fabulous.
love the little touch of glitter on the edges.

greetings karin

Iulia said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, Jacqui! Love all that sparkle all over and your coloring is always amazing! Great papers and colors as well!
Great card!
Hugs, Iulia

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Susan.... said...

That is stunning ! Very creative use of colours and gorgeous papers.Love your colouring of the beautiful Tilda !
Hugs
susan x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet card Jacqui, so beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Marion said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, I love the image and that adorable butterfly perched on the flower. Hope you are having a great time at Ally Pally.
hugs Marion

Yvonne said...

Wow, Jacqui this is so gorgeous!!
hugs Yvonne

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Hi Jacqui

Such a beautiful card the detail is fantastic.

Caz

Marie-Anne said...

What a beauty. I love it.

Marie-Anne

Grenouille Greetings said...

I was out of the country before the weekend and I haven't been by for a while. Two beautiful Tildas back to back on two beautiful card! Love your choice of hair colours for both and of course all the pretty embellishments and papers! Hugs, Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...