Friday 8 April 2011

Just Magnolia and Hanglar & Stanglar

JMHS1a

I should be on my way to London when you read this, it seems as if I have been away every weekend lately  this is the last one for a little while, but this is my Favourite show there is something about Ally Pally it always seems just so friendly and comfortable, I am off to see Grease this evening with my good friends from Crafters Companion, Sara, Meg, Katie and Sharon cannot wait to see them for a good catch up and have also wanted to see the show for ages.  Don’t forget if you are coming to Ally Pally to come and visit the Lili of the Valley Stand and if   you are around at lunch time perhaps we can meet up for a coffee and chat.

JMHS1

Now down to this weeks challenge on Just Magnolia & hAgnlar and stAnglar Challenge Blog, we have a lovely sketch designed by Kathy for you to follow, I loved this sketch lots of unusual layers.  I have used a new Paper Pad I bought at the NEC it contain lots of vintage teal and brown designs and is just scrummy,  its by g.c.d and is called Ella Blue.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft as are the pearls.  Bev thinks this little Tilda looks as if she wants to visit the bathroom but I think she is bending down to look at the little butterfly that has landed on her hand.

jmhs2

I have used copics to colour Tilda but I packed them before I made a note of the numbers, from memory I think I used  E93 and E91 for her trouser, E71, E71 and E40 for her hair and shoes, the usual colours for her face and  C1 for her blouse.

I have scheduled a card for tomorrow hope it works.

This card is now available to purchase on my e-bay site


Hugs
Jacqui xxxx

16 comments:

Jane said...

Stunning card hun - gorgeous colours!! Have a great weekend at Ally Pally - unfortunately I can't make it - have a coffee for me LOL! hugs, Jane x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love this card! Have a great weekend! Judy x

Squirrel x said...

Trust Bev to lower the tone, lol! Gorgeous card hunny, those papers are delicious, and such super colours. Hope you have a fab weekend at the show. Hugs, Sxx

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui!!!
Hugs, Marit.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, beautiful card Jacqui, love the sweet image.
Will you be there on Sunday too.
luv
debby

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card Jacqui!!!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, love the papers and colours xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card jacqui, love the flowers and that little touch of glitter.

greetings karin

LilyPuss Cards said...

Tilda is so sweet but I think Bev has a point...lol..gorgeous DP's..truly lovely..

I'll be at Ally Pally on sunday..I'll try to come and say hi..if you're not too busy..
Hugs
Jan..x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.
So beautiful papers nd the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marie-Anne said...

Ohw, it's a lovely card!

Marie-Anne

Kirsty said...

Hi lol about the bathroom
Beautiful papers and layout . Kitty :D

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww as ever a totally stunning card, awesome colour work, beautiful papers & embelies, have lovely weekend, sue,x

Ribbon Girl said...

Great colours - and glittery bits - I think little Tilda did'nt make it to the bathroom in time! (if that doesn't lower the tone still further!) Hope you have a really good weekend and your feet don't hurt too much! Mary G x

cardmaking bird said...

Beautiful card!! I'll be at Ally Pally, so I'll be sure to pop over and say hello to you! I've got my eye on a few bits from LOTV too. Hugs, Marie xx

Tasha said...

Ahhh jacqui, this is so pretty! I love this GCD paper and the romantic feel to this card, its so gorgeous
love tasha xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...