Thursday 7 April 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge

paul5a

Sorry this is an extremely quick post, I have to get ready for Ally Pally, I have managed to get a lift into Canterbury to get my food shopping for Mum over the weekend  and I need to do some washing and get it on the line, making the most of this lovely weather.

 

paul5

 

There is a new challenge today on Lili of the Valley Challenge, a colour theme for you PEACH and GREEN, I love these colours.  I have used “Gift Wrap” for my card and have coloured using Promarkers, I am really getting on with ProMarkers now and other than the amount of colours I really don’t think they are much different from Copics, so after 2 years deriding them I know have to eat my words.

 

Will try to back on here later to pad out this post with more info, but my lift has just arrived

Hugs

Jacqui xx

13 comments:

petra,s cards said...

whowwww gorgeous!!!!
xx petra

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is fab Jacqui and your colouring with the promarkers is well....awesome!
Have a super time at Ally Pally

Ali x

Kirsty said...

Hi so bright and layout is so cool. Love how you have done the sentiment
Kitty :D

Diane said...

Beautiful card, Jacqui - love that DP!
Enjoy Ally Pally!
Diane x

Marilyn said...

I like the colour combo & the layout is great. Of course, your colouring is perfect... I like how you've stamped the sentiment too.

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Wonderful card. The color scheme is great. Sounds like you have a wonderful day planned as well.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card and image jacqui.

greetings karin

Marie-Anne said...

What a gorgeous card and I love the color combination.

Marie-Anne

Liddy said...

Loooove this card, the image is gorgeous and the work is fabulous, woweee!

Kelly Schelske said...

So sweet Jacqui!!

Christine L said...

Simply stunning Jacqui!
Have a great time at Ally Pally
Hugs
Christine x

Tasha said...

OMG this is amazing, your colour work is absolutely fantastic. I love the dp and the fab colours, beautiful work
love tasha xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

It was lovely to see you at AP on Sunday. Wasn't it a gorgeous day! I am only just recovering from the financial wear and tear but this image was one of the 8 LOTVs I bought on the day and I love what you have done with it here! Fabby rich earthy colours, Jacqui! Hugs, Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...