Tuesday 26 April 2011

A Right Royal Knees Up

princess1a

 

Hope you all enjoyed your lovely long weekend we couldn’t of had better weather here in the UK, I have spent the whole week catching up with family and thoroughly enjoyed it.

With the Marriage of William and Kate on Friday this weeks challenge on A Spoonfull of Sugar is a homage to them “A Right Royal Knees Up”,  so we would like to see your creations showing all things royal, e.g. castles, princess/prince, a crown/tiara, posh gown, etc, cannot wait to see what you come up. 

princess1

This fabulous image fom Lili of the Valley called “Its My Party” seems to fit the bill perfectly, I have used more colours on this card than is normal for me, but I am quite pleased with it. 

princess2

The Copic Colours Used:

Flesh: E02, E01, E00

Hair: E70, E40

Dress: R32, R22, R21, E02, R01

Boots: G94, G85, BG93

Present: B93, B91, T0

Shopping List

K&Co Julianne Paper Pad, Cheery Lyn Designs Kiwi Doily Die – Dies to Die For

Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts, Craft Fairy, Magnolia

Tiara Charm – The Hobby House 

Seam Binding – The Ribbon Girl 

Hugs

Jacqui xxx

14 comments:

Kreativmonster said...

Very, very pretty card! I love the colours and the bling...
Yes, I am right back after my hand-surgeries and am burning to play with all my lovely stamps and material!

Crafting Queen said...

Love your card Jacqui, it's just fab!!

PatR said...

Pretty card Jacqui but then they always are.
So pleased you had a good weekend with your family, it's great spending time together isn't it?
Hugs, Pat xx

maddy hill said...

Beautiful card as always Jacqui , such a cute image !
when i saw the title and then the card i chuckled to myself , would that be kate having a hissy fit if someone bought her a toaster for a wedding present ?

Oh i've lost it have'nt i ?rofl

too early in morning for me , me thinks lol.
love
maddy x

Thea said...

Great card, love the image!

Thea

Fleur said...

Awesome card Jacqui, I adore this image, but still not got round to getting her. Love your tale on the theme. She reminds me of my little "princess"
Hugz Fleur xXx

Sue said...

Fab card and the image is fab its on my list of wants !!!!! still on holls so cant play along boo hoo Luv Sue x

KarinsArtScrap said...

just beautiful jacqui.

greetings karin

Riet said...

So wonderful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftyC said...

Hi jacqui, so glad to hear you enjoyed your weekend. I've been day tripping for the last 6 days and its so nice to have the house to myself albeit chores and shopping. Another gorgeous card and beautifully embellished. Enjoy the rest of your week!
Clairexx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the colour and that little charm is so cute. Marianne x

Christine L said...

Love the colours you've used and the touch of glitter! Perfect Jacqui!
Hugs
Christine x

Liddy said...

Just so gorgeous, what a cool idea for a theme this week. Can't wait for Friday!

Lee said...

EEKS!! I'm so glad I found your blog!!! I'm a fairly recent Lili of the Valley customer and fan and your work is DANG AWESOME!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...