Saturday 30 April 2011

Just for the Boys

SP1a

 

Opps!!! I promised to post this yesterday afternoon, but got carried away with all the celebrations, and before I get on with describing the card I would just like to sat what a fantastic day it was,  the Abbey looked wonderful, Kates Dress was stunning but most of all they looked so happy, this was  so different from the stuffiness of Charles and Dianas wedding,  what a credit those boys are to Diana and how proud she would of been of them.

SP1

Right down to the Sneak Peek, I know there are many Lili of the Valley Fans who have been asking when we would be bringing out more boy images well here they are, this new collection of Boys and Boy Bears will be released on 11th May and you are going to be blown away with them all, we have little Wizards, Spacemen and Pirates for you, don’t forget to check out the Design Team blogs and The Lili of the Valleys Ideas to Inspire blog where there will be lots of sneak peeks over the next 2 weeks.

These images will be released in time for Fathers Day so that is the theme for my first sneak peek, I have used a Lili of the Valley Sentiment and Ticket stamp both of which have been distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

sp2 

Copics Used:

Bears: E53, E52, E50, Medium Brown Pencil

Chair: B95, B93, B91 T1

Have a good day I am off to Rye to have my Hair Cut and hopefully see Owen for a couple of hours.

Hugs

Jacqui xxx

19 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, beautiful colouring xxx

Mau xx said...

This is adorable!..oh! wish LOTV would slow down to be honest..I need a bigger pension.....lol I just LOVE LOTV and want every stamp....NOW! :(
Love your colours and layout too.
Superb card xx

Sandra H said...

Oh how lovely Colouring is beautiful so a nice image :)

heidy said...

Wow Jacqui,what an adorable card!
Love it
Hugs Heidy

Trudy said...

This is an beautiful card Jacqui,
I love it!
Hugs Trudy

Net said...

Oh my that's fabulous Jacqui!

More stamps on my list then.

Debbie said...

What a sweet sweet image, and you colored it to perfection as always.

Hugs
Debbie

ribenaruby said...

Gorgeous card for a dad Jacqui! Love the touch of some biccies and mug of tea in the image design, fabby! Ruby x

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card, this is perfect for father's day and I love the new image.
Kim xXx

Niki Estes said...

Jacqui, this is so adorable! I love the new image!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is cute jacqui your card is beautiful.

greetings karin

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh I like the look of these, more pennies needed. Fab card Jacqui. Marianne x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, your card is fabulous and it looks as though those stamps will be just fantastic for boys cards and I carnt wait to see them. with hugs Shirleyx
And yes I do so agree I think Diana would have been so proud of her sons yesterday they certainly did her proud.

cheryl said...

totally agree hun about the wedding thought it was a fantastic day,just loved it,as for your card hun its stunning the iamge,the colors the detail wow hugs cheryl xxxx

Yvonne said...

Wow this is awesome! Love the way you colored this gorgeous stamp!
hugs Yvonne

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Oh my giddy Aunt how cute is this. FABULOUS card

Ali x

Sassy Scrapper said...

As always your card is lovely. I LOVE visiting your blog it's always so inspirational to me.
Hugs Bonnie

Tasha said...

What a wonderful card, the image is lovely, coloured to perfection. Love the dp too
love tasha xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...