Wednesday 13 April 2011

Three of a kind

IMGa

 

I’m up really early this morning the sun shines straight into my bedroom first thing in the morning and it woke me up, but then I never mind being woken by the sun after the rotten winter we have had.  Just a quick reminder that the Lili of the Valley Additions collection will be available on the website tomorrow morning.  This collection, as it’s name suggests, has been created  to complement and add to the normal Lili of the Valley Character stamps, it includes a stunning Ribbon Stamp sheet, Postcards, Labels , Various corners , Tags and more Round Sentiments plus lots m0re, all produced in strong Polymer for easy placement.

 

IMG_0032

 

3 more of my new Bildmalarna stamps have been used today, I stamped Mimosa first then masked her and stamped her two little friend on the log over her, the images have been coloured with Copics.  The papers are from Sparkling Spring Collection by Prima, another purchase from The Hobby House at Ally Pally, I already had a couple of these pads at home but thought I would get another just in case they discontinue them, I hate it when that happens.

 

IMG_0038

 

I have had the Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch for ages but I think this is the first time I have used it, The Cherry Blossom is from Wild Orchid Crafts as are the pearls.  I have used another of the Bildmalarna Stamps on the base and the sentiment is from the LOTV Additions Range.

 

IMG_0043 

This is a better picture.

 

Hope you all have a great day

Hugs

Jacqui xxx

23 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

ooooooo she is really cute jacqui and what a beautiful easelcard you have made.
love the borderpuch with the butterflies and that you have bring back the butterflies on the edge.
and your coloring is fabulous.

greetings karin

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Jacqui! Such a sweet image.

Lisa x

Dotty Jo said...

Breathtaking card Jacqui! Jo x

Squirrel x said...

Such beautiful work hun, super cute images, fab dps and stunning detail. A real work of art. Hugs Sxx

Yvonne said...

Awesome!! Love everything about it!
hugs Yvonne

Katharine Steff said...

Oh wow this is beautiful!!! Anything that is glittery, floral and pink is right up my street!!
I think I might have to get my hands on some of those papers!
Katie xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning creation big hugs love pops x x x

Yvonne said...

This is such a beautiful card. I just love the soft colours of this one. And this image, she is such a cutie pie.

Susie Sugar said...

Oh wow Jacqui this is so pretty and the colouring is so dreamy
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I have about 70 other blogs to catch up with so I'm trying to be cautious with my commenting. Always a hard thing on your blog, Jacqui, because I want to stop and comment on everything! Lovely makes! Lovely colourwork! And I adored your basket full of flowers! Reckon it would take me half a day and even then it wouldn't be quite as pretty as yours! Hugs, Lesley

Chrissy said...

Totally adorable...love the images ..the colouring..the details..just gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

ARTfulWings said...

This is one beautiful easel card Jacqui - your copic colouring is just FAB Pollyx

Diane said...

Wow, Jacqui! This is soooo pretty! I just love the way you've designed the whole card - gorgeous!
Diane x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jacqui,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marie-Anne said...

This card is fantastic. I love it!

Marie-Anne

Teri said...

What can be said, except that this is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Love every little thing about it! What a cute, cute stamp!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Ribbon Girl said...

lovely butterfly border and an alltogether gorgeous card (once again!) Mary G x

Anonymous said...

Wow gorgeous card, i love the image you have used and the colours are fab. i love the dp papers they go so well.
hugs hannahx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

another beauty of a creation Jaxqui. coloured beautifully as always

Ali x

Sue B said...

Wow! a stunning card - the image is adorable and there's so much dimension to the card. Love all the little details, very pretty!

Hugs Sue xx

Danni said...

Oh so pretty and just precious!

cockney blonde said...

What an adorable card. I love it. Beautiful composition.
Some size fish!!! lol, x

Tasha said...

This is super sweet. Its so pretty and delicate, what a super image too
love tasha xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...