Friday 1 August 2008

Cute Card Thursday - In The House

As always it s a great challenge on Cute Card Thursday and the DT members cards are a real inspiration. If you need anymore reasons for joining in the challenge this week here it is, Katharina has offered two of her beautiful new stamps from Whiff of Joy
to one lucky person, so come on have a go, as I always say you have to be in it to win it.


I knew what stamp I wanted to use for this card but was stuck for a layout so I went back to one of the very first layouts I used when I started blogging and am quite pleased with the results. The lovely base card is from SU Bold & Bright collection, Dp are Basic Grey, I have attached the image onto a fab Prima Flower, I love these flowers but being so big you are limited to how you can use them, image has been coloured with Distress inks and H20's. I have also used buttons and ribbons from Poppicraft the flowers are Rub-ons from Basic Grey and the sentiment is from SU.

16 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, I love the colours and the image looks fab on the big flower.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Rach said...

fantastic Jacqui, love the colours and that stamp is so super cute....big hugs RAch....hope you have a lovely weekend. xx

Diane.W. said...

A beautiful card Jacqui! These colours are luvly :o)x

Debbie said...

Fab card Jacqui I love the image and your colouring is as beautiful as ever.
Hugs Debbie x

Deb said...

gorgeous card, the image is so sweet, love your layout, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Tracey said...

lol ur right we did use the same image. Love urs cut out on the flower this is a gorgeous card :-)
Hugs
Tracey
x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jacqueline I love that image and your layout it fab Jill x

Gill said...

Beautiful card, the colours are fab and that image is just adorable, love the big bloom
lv gill x

Annie said...

that little bathing beauty is so cute! fab card you made for the challenge. annie x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui. Cute image and the colours are stunning.

Debbie x

Richelle said...

Gorgeous card! love the image and how you mounted it on a flower. Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

wow, such a fab card, love the big flower in the back!

Bev said...

Fabulous card - I love the flower used as a mat - brilliant!!

SewSuzySew said...

Oh I love everything about this one!
Stunning Flower behind image and lovely colours!
Hugs Suze x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacqui,
This card is beautiful, I like the colors and I just love the adorable image. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a message :)

{{{Hugs}}}
Anita

Sonia said...

Love the color combo, the image.. everything.. Great Job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...