Saturday 9 August 2008

Penny Black Challenge - Sketch

Thanks to everyone that joined us last week on Penny Black Challenge we had some really fabulous entries. This week there is a great sketch to follow. You can rotate/flip the sketch - as long as we can still see the sketch in your creations. As always its entirely up to you what you make - card, atc, altered art etc.. as long as it features at least on penny black image.This week we have a fabulous stamp to give away to one lucky winner chosen at random which has been kindly donated by our sponsor :- Sir Stampalot We would love you to join us again this week and to get you started why not go and check on the fabulous cards fom my fellow Dt members on the Challenge Blog.


This lovely little Spring Bunnie is playing hide and seek with his brothers and sisters, he looks so cute peeping out from the pansies, and has been coloured with Distress Inks and H20's. The mauve and green cardstock is from SU I wanted to keep it quite plain again in order to show off the great colours, So have just made more use of embellies and less of patterned paper, The flowers and brads are from Poppicraft, ribbon from stash, The beautiful flower and Butterfly charms were a RAK from my colouring Guru the fantastic Rach, I am sure by now that everyone has visited her wonderful blog, but if by chance you havn't go over there now and be prepared to be wowed!!


Looking forward to seeing all your creations this week. Have a great weekend everyone

21 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Jacqui,beautiful card,one of my favourite colour schemes,purlpe and green...love it
Sandra x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is just gorgeous Jacqui, I love the cute image and your wonderful colouring, Love this colour combination and all the details like the embossing and charms.. Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Dawny P said...

I'm back in the land of Blog after Mr Blobby Blogger decided he wouldnt let me post any comments - slap slap xx This is a fabulous card - so adorable. I love the colours and the little charms are just the sweetiest. And your colouring is stunning. I think you and Rach are THE colouring Queens of Blogland xxxxx

Gill said...

Gorgeous, love the colours and the image is sooo cute, your colouring is fabulous
lv Gill x

ella bella said...

wow this is gorgeous Jacqui love the colours and the bunny is adorable.
have a lovely weekend
Tracy x

Annie said...

love the card Jacqui, such a cute image and fabulous flowers and charms. Hopefully I can join in later next week when I'm on my own again! annie x

Unknown said...

What a STUNNER Jacqui - this periwinkle colour is so beautiful and your colouring is superb. Lol Lynn x

Rach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach said...

stunning Jacqui,
this is adorable your colouring is out of this world....you sure have got the knack with those distress inks...your image looks fab---u---lous.
the over all look of your card really works...fab idea on how to use the charms...will keep that in mind for future creations...and thank you so much for your mention of me....??Guru??...***blushing*** I don't think so...you are so up there girl.

Rach said...

forgot to put the hugs...


big hugs from me to you...xxxxx

Donalda said...

This is just breathe taking !!!!! I love this the embellishments everything is just gorgeous, fantastic job

Jill said...

gorgeous card love the green and lilac and your little flower charm, Fantastic colouring in Jill x

CraftyC said...

This is just gorgeous, I love the colour combo and the colouring is fab!
Clairexx

tracie said...

Oh wow Jacquithis is fabulous, I love the cute image and so beautifully coloured. Gorgeous colours and love the charms - I love it.
Have a great weekend
hugs :)x

Becky said...

Wow Jacqui! This card is just so cute, I love all the embellishments and the colouring is amazing, I agree that Rach is just fantastic (but so are you!!)
well, my Stu is still in there, I have at least another week of slobbering in front of the telly lol!! I would love Lisa to win, she's a stunner and Mikey is so funny too!!
Love Becky xx

Kath Stewart said...

Beautiful card Jacqui and great colour work - have a great weekend
Love
kath
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Really cute card and a really pretty colour combination. Fab charms...nice to have good friends isn't it!
Hugs
Carole ;o)

Bev said...

Breathtaking! I'm running out of compliments here - your cards are out of this world!!!

Donna said...

Such a cute card Jacqui and a great choice of colours too :) Donna x

Arline said...

How cute!!! This is fab! Love your finishing touches!xx

Andrea said...

Absolutly gorgeous!
Love the colouirs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...