Sunday 17 August 2008

Tilda & Co - Cold as Ice

Tilda & Co Challenge 32 - Cold as Ice
The sun is now drifting away very fast and soon it will be as cold as ice....
Using the colours Blue & white Only . Show us how cold your projects can feel this week.
Please remember your work must include at least one Magnolia image.
There is a great prize on offer this week, so please go over to the blog and check it out, there is also some great cards from my fellow DT girls on there to give you some ideas.


I havn't bought any Christmas papers yet this year, and have almost used up all my bits and pieces from last year so at first I was a bit stuck for ideas for this one,
then I remembered I had the Funky Hands "Funky Seasons" CD, and found these great papers on there. I used toilet roll centre for the tag pocket, this was a brilliant idea I found on the fantastic blog of the very talented Camilla, Distress Ink and H20's with a lavish sprinkle of Glamour Dust was used to colour the images, "Baby it's cold outside" was computer generated, the Let it snow sentiment is by Penny Black from a set of 4, Snowflakes were punched. Ribbon fron Raspberry Ribbon August Kit, pearls and star brad from stash.

20 comments:

Rach said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui,
love all the blues...these toilet rolls are great arn't they! I like both your images, they work brilliantly together. hugs rachxx

CraftyC said...

Amazing what you can do with bits and pieces, your card is fab!!
Clairexx

Sandra said...

Hi Jacqui,beautiful card,love the colours.images coloured perfectly,and what a brilliant idea with the toilet roll,thats one to remember...
Sandra x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a great design Jacqui, I love the colour scheme and the cute images. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Amanda Goodwin said...

oh wow this is gorgoeus i love it

hi jacqui thank you so so so so so so much for the images. I have just used on of them to make a card for the friday sketchers challenge :)

Amanda Goodwin said...

oh wow this is gorgoeus i love it

hi jacqui thank you so so so so so so much for the images. I have just used on of them to make a card for the friday sketchers challenge :)

Dawn said...

Just beautiful - love the deep colours and your colouring is superb as ever Jacqui

Dawn
x

tracie said...

oh wow another fabulous card hun, love those papers, I really need some new xmas one.
Your design is gorgoues - love it
hugs :)x

Chris said...

Gorgeous Jacqui! I love the little pocket and tag. Lucky find with the pretty paper too. I wonder if you have a moment, can you tell me what Glamour Dust is? I've seen it mentioned a few times and am wondering. Hugs, Chris xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui Fab use of a loo roll love the colours.
Hugs Debbie x

mueppi said...

This is gorgeous, Jacqui!
I love the colour and all the details!
Hugs Gisela

Donalda said...

This is just breathe taking dear. I just love the color of your gorgeous card. Beautiful!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Super beautiful card Jacqui...love the toilet roll creation! Fab papers too1
Hugs
Carole ;o)

Jill said...

wow another gorgeous card Jacqui I love those papers the blue tones are gorgeous. Love the tay and image, Tilda is so cute Jill x

Gill said...

Wow! that sure is chilly, love the colour and the sweet images, great tag...all just so gorgeous
lv Gill x

Annie said...

lovely frosty feel Jacqui, and love the recycled loo roll and tag! annie x

Arline said...

This is beautiful! Love the tag element!xx

Frances said...

great shade of icey blue Jacqui and those 2 Tildas go really well together. x

Cuchy said...

You have a great work here, Jacqui. Beautiful and lovely card. M.Carmen

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui. Tilda looks beautiful. Love the idea with the toilet roll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...