Monday 11 August 2008

Tilda & Co - Christmas is coming

Tilda and Co Challenge this week is looking foward to Christmas, the only rule is you must use a Magnolia Stamp somewhere on your card. So go over to Tilda and Co Challenge and check out my fellow Dt members great cards and join us this week



This is another of Katharinas great sketchs, I think I will use this one a lot, the DPs are left over from last year and I wish I could remember who they were from 'cos I love them, so if anyone knows please leave me a message. I have coloured Tilda with Distress Inks and H20's then cut her out and 3d her onto 2 Nestie circles. The flowers were punched with the large retro flower punch, I glittered round the edges and added Beadazzles (Disco Ball) in the middle. Sentiment by SU.

16 comments:

Rach said...

lovely Jacqui,
beautiful papers...and layout...stunning colouring as always.I love all the glittery bits...hugs rachxx

Mette said...

Hi Jacqui,

This is such a lovely card. I love the colours and the glitter.

Hugs Mette

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow gorgeous card ,fab colours and love the glitter ,Dawnx

mueppi said...

Wunderschöne Karte!
Tolle Farben!!!!!
Hugs Gisela

froebelsternchen said...

Great Card!!!!

Unknown said...

WOW I love love love these flowers! Lovely card too! Lol Lynn x

Annie said...

great card Jacqui and love the dotty flowers you made with the bling! where can I get one of those flower punches? annie x

Jill said...

wow you've been busy, another gorgeous card, I love your Tilda image and those papers. Fab colouring. I know you have been given this award, but I really do love your blog and coming to see what you've created,this award is waiting for you at my blog hugs Jill x

Arline said...

This is gorgeous! Love how you have glittered Tilda! Great colour combinations!xx

Dawn said...

Beautiful - I love those papers too!

Donalda said...

This is just gorgeous girl !!! You are making me get excited about Christmas with this lovely card, It is just gorgeous

Chris said...

Absolutely fabulous Jacqui! I'm just picking my jaw up off the floor again LOL! I love everything about it. Fabulous colour scheme and colouring, the papers are wonderful and the flowers are perfection. So beautiful. Hugs, Chris x

Ila said...

Oh My Gosh!! this Xmas card is Gorgeous and So Cute!! I love the colors....Tilda and all the glitz and glitter!!...Hugs, Ila

Frances said...

love the colours on this Jacqui and I've been umming and ahhing over that retro punch - keep seeing it everywhere tempting me LOL! xx

tracie said...

fabulous card Jacqui, this Tilda is sooo cute and the sketch is fab. Stunning xmas card hun.
Hugs :)x

darcy48 said...

Love this card and love how you have made the flowers! hugs Arlinex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...