Tuesday 19 August 2008

Spiral Whisper Giraffe - Friday Sketchers

It's a great Sketch from Mumur of France this week on Friday Sketchers, I will certainly be using this sketch again so thanks Mumur.

This lovely little Giraffe stamp is from a Stamp Company I discovered whilst blog hopping the other week and has been designed by a very talented fellow blogger Janet, she has some really cute and fun stamps that are distributed by Spiral Whisper they also have stamps designed by Chris whos blog Sketching Stamper I am sure lots of you know.

The image has been coloured with Distress Inks and H20's with a little bit of stickles here and there. The Dps are Imaginisce, such beautiful baby papers, the flower is from Poppicraft and has also had Stickles added. The sentiment is by SU

I have also been tagged by Debbie today and these are the rules, Thanks very much Debbie
* If you are tagged, you must firstly post the rules:
* Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!
* Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.
* Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged. So here are my seven strange characteristics:
1. I am more than happy with my own company
2. I have never had the urge to learn to drive, prehaps thats because I cannot tell my left from my right.
3. I am not afraid of wasps or bees but am petrified of MOTHS!!!!
4. It takes me at least 2hrs in the morning before I can hold a conversation with anyone
5. I hate the telephone and do not own a mobile, I spend as little time as possible on the phone.
6. I have spent my whole life trying to put on weight. It is as bad being underweight as it is overweight.
7. I really love watching all kinds of sports on TV - being a Mum to 4 boys is most probably the reason for this.
Now I will have to tag 6 more of you unsuspecting bloggers, here goes
Vicky,Cathy,Kes,Steph,Jane,Donna

30 comments:

COCO said...

very funny your card !!!
I love it !!!!

debby4000 said...

Lovely cute card, fab colours.

Rach said...

fantastic card Jacqui....love the pictures of your grandchildren...they look wonderful. hugs rach.xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is just so pretty, I love the cute image and the pretty ribbon, loved seeing the picture of your dear grandchildren too, Hugs, Nikki x

Line said...

Love this card!!!
Such a beautiful stamp (I love giraffes;)), and the colouring is superb! Love the sweet babypaper as well.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Line

craft mad Jenny said...

love that giraffe,

jenny

Gill said...

Beautiful card, the colours are fab and that image is sooo adorable
lv gill x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui such a cute image.
Hugs Debbie x

SCRAP DIDI said...

lovely your card !!!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fab card - very cute giraffe

hugs jane x

Bev said...

Wowzers, love this Jacqui - the colours are beautiful!

Wonderful pics of your grandies too Jacqui

hugs Bev x

Murielle said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!
I love your composition.
Fantastic colours and details.
So cute scene!
Thanks for your participation FS.
Hugs Mumur

Chris said...

Hi Jacqui, your card is absolutely gorgeous. The stamp looks wonderful and your colouring brilliant as always. Love papers too they're so pretty. I agree that it is a lovely sketch to work from, thin I'll use it again too I love it. Thanks so much for the mention, that's very sweet of you, also I forgot to mention when I was here yesterday about the new pic of your grandchildren, they're absolutely gorgeous!! Hugs, Chris xx

CraftyC said...

This is lovely and the colours are fab!
Clairexx

Sharon said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, I love the colours.

Victoria said...

love the card, gorgeous picture of you and the boys, love the new look blog, may have to invest myself x

Dawn said...

Adorable card! Brilliant colours

tracie said...

Hi Jacqui, oh wow the image is fabulous - so cute. I love this sketch too and you have made a fabulous card again hun. The ribbon and flower is gorgeous.
Hugs :)x

Did you get my email hun re: PBSC

Sandra said...

Hi Jacqui,lovely card,soft delicate colour scheme,love the giraffe he's so cute...
Sandra x

Angie C said...

Gorgeous card, love the stamp you have used and those papers match your image so well.

Deb said...

fabulous card Jacqui, love the criss cross ribbon and those papers are so sweet, fab fum images too. enjoyed reading your random facts!

Allison said...

great image and colours
AllisonX

Donalda said...

Oh that is just precious!!! I bet I know who that is for???

Janet said...

Wow Jacqui! Geoffrey looks gorgeous!I like the colours you have used! Thank you for your lovely comments about my designs. Your grandchildren look lovely!X

Anonymous said...

Really cute card Jacqui...love the pics of your grandchildren! Thanks for joining us at friday sketchers.
Hugs
Carole ;o)

Donna said...

fantatic card Jacqui and thanks for the tag lol. Take care Donna x

Dawny P said...

Love this image - awww very cute. But not as cute as your little dinks Jacqui - how gorgeous are they!! xx

LOUISE said...

What a lovely card Jacqui, that giraffe is cute (I love Giraffes!). Louise x

flatis stempelwelt said...

What a lovely card, love the image

Hugs, Sonja xxx

Sue said...

I love this card its so cute, i love Giraffes, just bought a from me to you Giraffe today for my friend.. Thanks for visiting my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...