Wednesday 19 November 2008

Joyful Song and Silent Night

Whiff of Joy Challenge - Sketch by Heather



Another Sketch for you this week from our very own Talented and Clever Heather. I know you all love sketch challenges so hope to see lots of entries this week. Thank you everyone who joined in last week your cards were superb. I am sure lots of you will be using your new Whiff of Joy Lizzie and Herb stamps this week , cannot wait to see them, if you haven't ordered your stamps yet don't forget these stamps will not be repeated again once they have gone thats it, so if you don't want to lose out pop of to the Whiff of Joy shop the link is on my sidebar and see the fantastic offers Katharina has on these stamps.
Click Here to see the sketch for this weeks challenge and to check out the great DT cards.



I am hoping this has worked I am not very techi and have had to shedule the posts this week as I am off to Crafters Companion Craftaganza in Darlington, not looking forward to the travelling but cannot wait to meet up with loads of friends I havn't seen since last year and of course to do loads of crafting, will tell more when I get back on Saturday.
Now on to this weeks card: I have used the cute Little Lizzie stamp for this card and she has been coloured with Distress Inks in just 3 colours, Tattered Rose, Antique Linen and Tea Dye, I thought I would try masking again for this one, I stamped Lizzie first then masked her and stamped the Magnolia Silent Night background stamp over her. The edges of the image and all the papers (which are from my scrap box) have all been sponged with Frayed Burlap Distress Inks. The Snowflakes are a sizzix die set. Sentiment from WOJ.



Stamping with Stampavie - Sketch by Sandra


Joyful Song

Another sketch for this one. Sandra my fellow Dt member on Stamping with Stampavie has given us a fabulous sketch to work with this week. Thanks Sandra really enjoyed this one. Pop over to the blog and see the sketch and brilliant cards by the DT members, just click HERE



I have turned the sketch around for my card, the Cute Sarah Kay image has been coloured with Distress inks, Fired Brick, Tattered Rose, Shabby Shutters and Antique Linen, with Poppy Red H20 added to the bows. The papers are from stash again but I believe the spotty and diamond papers were from Craftwork Cards last year. I have again distressed the edges with Tea Dye Distress Inks. Rest from Stash


30 comments:

Marcea said...

First of all, well done hun the scheduling worked!!!!!
" really beautiful cards Jacqui, your colouring is so beautiful and I adore the little details you put on your cards.
Have a fantastic time - can't wait to hear what you have been up to
-x-

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, beautiful colouring and I love all of the fab papers & details.
Hope you have a great time in Darlington. Debbie x

Mrs Wonka said...

What beautiful cards, you really are soooooooo clever!

Mrs W x

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow these creations are beautiful. All the stamped images have been coloured beautifully and I love the designs. Hugs from Desire

Sharon said...

Two lovely card Jacqui, I love all the attention to details. Have a great time in Darlington!

Mette said...

As always your work is stunning. I absolutely adore your use of colouring and finding the right embellishments. And the fact that you manage to get challenges done lol.

Hugs, Mette

Poppy said...

oh I love this stamp fantastic card.
poppy

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow stunning cards so fabulous and gorgeous xxx brilliant as always , hugs Dawnxxxx

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great card!! Love your colouring!! Great take on the sketch! Love,
Jacqueline

Chrissie said...

Jacqui, this is just the most adorable card! I love those little angelic choirboys, I want to adopt them all now!

Unknown said...

WOW Jacqui - I don't know how you produce two such stunning cards in one post! Just beautiful. Lol Lynn x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui - love all the colouring, and the masking on the first card is fab
Pauline x

Rach said...

yay it worked Jacqui,
your cards are beautiful hun. lovin the flowersoft round lizzies, coat...gorgeous. Hugs Rachxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui They are simply stunning, Hugs Debbie x

Sue said...

2 very stunning cards Jacqui, i especially love the choir boys..must ink i mine up:)

sue
xx

Charlie said...

I love all your cards there so cute and nice
Charlie xxx

Chris said...

Two absolutely gorgeous cards Jacqui! I love the images and your fabulous colouring, I know I say this every time, but your colouring is stunning! Great papers too and I love how you sponged the edges. Hope you're having a great time crafting at the craftaganza. Chris xxx

Annie said...

fabulous cards Jacqui! and I see you got the choir boys sorted out. Love your colouring with the Distress inks and I will give it another go. I managed to get some hot-press card so fingers crossed! Have fun with your crafting friends. hugs, annie x

Renee said...

Just wonderful Jacqui! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards and fabulous images.
And stunning colouring.
Hugs Vanja

Christine Riley said...

Wow, these are stunning Jacqui, I love them both! Such beautiful detail and coloring. TFS!
Hugs, Christine :)

Anne said...

Wow Jacqui. Love both the cards and the images are wonderful x

Bev said...

Fan-blooming-tastic girl!!! I'm loving your colouring with distress inks, fabulous!!

Hope you have a fantastic time hunny - I'm soo jealous!!

big hugs
Bev x

Cathy said...

Absolutely stunning cards.
I love your papers and all the details you add to your cards.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Jill said...

aww Jacqui they are both gorgeous hun, I love your colouring just amazing, the flower soft looks fab hugs Jill x

Donna said...

2 gorgeous cards Jacqui and as Marcea has already said there is so much detail on your cards, it makes viewing them such fun :) Donna x

Karin said...

Super cards, the images are so beautiful

Hugs Karin

Dawn said...

Wow great box Jacqui!

Heather Huggins said...

Both are totally cute!!! Sorry I'm so late...

Unknown said...

Jacqui... it's a wonderful card.... so nice..love your Style

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...