Saturday 1 November 2008

Seasons Greetings - Penny Black Saturday Challenge


Get Sparkly/Bonfire Night - Challenge 21
Bonfire Night is on the horizon so this weeks challenge invites you to come up with a sparkly card. It is not necessary to have a firework or bonfire scene, anything as long as its sparkly. I know we will get loads of different interpretations from you, your inventiveness always surprises me. We also have some news on the new DT Members so click HERE to check out this weeks prize, news and of course the challenge.

I am afraid I don't have the imagination of my fellow DT members and could only think of a Sparkly Christmas Card for this challenge. This is a new PB stamp I got from Sir Stampalot, my favourite stamp supplier such brilliant service and so many stamps. I wish you could see the fabulous Foiled Holly paper IRL it is scrummy, I bought it from Crafts U Love. The red leather effect paper behind the image has been punched with MSDP, the image has been coloured with Distress Inks and H20's with loads of galmour dust added. Flowers are from Poppicraft, and snowflake stamp by Kelly Panacci and available at the Craft Barn, thank you Chris!!. Hope you all have a great weekend and didn't get too spooked last night

18 comments:

Mephisto said...

Great, I like Your Card and the new Stamp!

Hugs
Domi

Hannah said...

wow fab card i love love the image it is so cute
hannahxxx

Debbie said...

gorgeous sparkly card Jacqui love the cute little image of the snowmen with santa, Hugs Debbie x

Annie said...

love Santa's sparkly beard on this one Jacqui, great new stamp and pretty papers. Have a good weekend, hugs, annie x

Donalda said...

This is just beautiful dear. I so love the sparkle on it and your coloring is gorgeous as always dear. Just beautiful

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,love the colours and the sparkly detail xxxDawnxx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui and I so love the traditional christmas colours you have used :) Donna x

Wendy said...

Great card, love the stamp
Wendy x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Jacqui this is such an adorable card, what gorgeous santas! Hugs Lind ax

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jacqui I love the image and all the glitter looks fantastic Jill x

tracie said...

fabulous Jacqui, Oh I love this image - very cute. And I love all the sparkle - gorgoeus !!
Have a great weekend
Hugs :)x

Bev said...

Absolutely love this card Jacqui - such a brilliant image. Love the layout and gorgoeus colours too.

big hugs
Bev x

Pauline C said...

Fab card Jacqui ... looking forward to working with you on the DT
Pauline x

Debbie said...

I love your sparkly card Jacqui, cute image and your colouring is beautiful. So excited about working with you on the DT. Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful sparkkly card...what a cute stamp! I've just bought some of those flowers from Poppicrafts !
Hugs
Carole x

Janet said...

Fab christmas card! beautifuly done as always!X

Dawn said...

Beautiful card - love the punched borders - and the oodles of sparkles! Love it!

Dawn
x

Renee said...

Wow another wonderful card! I love your work!

Renee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...