Wednesday 5 November 2008

Two Pretty Girls - WOJ and Stampavie


Whiff of Joy - Sketch by Heather

PHEW!!!!!!! I am back on line, Yesterday I was worried I was going to lose my blog, I was denied access all day to Google, so couldn't access mine or your blogs, a message kept telling me to delete all Google sites, and that if I did so I would lose all saved data. OMG I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Luckly I didn't cos when I tried this morning I got straight back on here. Yipeee!!!!!

Well now down to todays posts my first card is my DT card for Whiff of Joy Challenge, where we have a lovely sketch by Heather for you to follow. There is also the fabulous Whiff of Joy Charlotte with her Cat stamp up for grabs. So come and join us again this week, it is such a joy visiting all your blogs, just click Here to take you to the challenge blog, where you eyes will also be in for a treat as my fellow DT members have produced such lovely cards this week



I am so pleased with this card, (for a change) I love the colours, the lovely Melinda Angel has been coloured with Distress Inks and H20's with Glamour Dust on her fur and wings, she is so sparkly IRL. The papers are pearlised and are from Craftwork cards, the swirls were cut with Sizzix die and I have added Glamour Dust to them as well. Flower is from Prima and the rest from stash.



STAMPING WITH STAMPAVIE



We have another sketch on Stamping with Stampavie, this sketch is composed by the lovely Jay Jay a member of the DT
There are some great cards on there from my fellow DT members so click HERE and join us.



I am still having problems with these Sarah Kay stamps, and I have noticed whilst blog hopping that I am not the only one. This was the best image I attained after spending ages stamping up this image time and again. She has been coloured in the same way as the above image. The papers are BG I just love this christmas set. The gorgeous large sparkling snowflakes are from the Snowy Joe collection from Imaginise, the small snowflakes have been punched with a Fiskars punch and glitterd, I added red self adhesive gems to the middle of these. The two ribbons are from stash, the large silver bead ends are from e-bay

39 comments:

Gill said...

wow Jacqui, your new cards are totally fabulous, love the different colours and all the sparkle, your colouring is amazing, I love it all!!
lv Gill x

Mrs Wonka said...

Simply stunning........as usual! :)

Donalda said...

These are gorgeous cards dear but I so love the woj for it is even done in my favorite color. So beautiful dear

Linanna DESIGNS said...

I have been having problems with this exact stamp, i cant get the second big present to stamp out no matter what i do. Driving me mad have emailed them but no reply!! hugs Linda x

Your card is amazing by the way and the image looks fine to me. you are obviously better at stamping out than me hun!

Chris said...

Hi Jacqui, glad you managed to save your blog, I think a lot of us had problems last night. Your cards are so stunning. Wonderful colouring papers and details. You're not alone with the Stampavie stamps, me too! Chris x

Anonymous said...

Two stunning cards Jacqui...your colouring is just amazing. So glad you didn't delete you blog LOL!
I have this stamp but haven't used it yet...hope I don't have problems with it too :-(
Hugs
Carole x

Annie said...

more fabulous creations Jacqui! love them both with all that sparkle! hugs, annie x

Risa said...

Jacqui both of your cards are beautiful! I love your Miranda Angel
card and the embellishments and DP are very lovely! The Sarah Kay is another favorite...she is adorable!!

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful cards Jacqui! I so need that WOJ stamp she's gorgeous :0)
I have an award for you over on my blog :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Bastelzauberin said...

This is a gorgeous card,your colouring is amazing

Lg
Silke

Poppy said...

wow not alot else to say they are gorgeous.
poppy.

Debbie said...

Fantastic cards Jacqui, stunning colouring as always. So glad you saved your blog...I have been having problems with bogger crashing too! Had the ssame problems with SK stamps too...thought it was just me. Debbie x

Mel said...

I love both of these cards. I like the effect you've achieved with the glamour dust, I've got some but forget to use it! Mel

NGCARDS said...

These cards are gorgeous hun! For my Calender i use the PM Acrylic Album xxx

Desire Fourie said...

These creations are absolutely stunning. So much attention to detail and those images are coloured beautifully. Warm regards

Desire Fourie said...

These creations are absolutely stunning. So much attention to detail and those images are coloured beautifully. Warm regards

Andrea, said...

Oh what gorgeous cards Jacqui, I love how you have coloured the images and the papers you have used

Alison H said...

So awesome! Love the card with Melinda Angel. She is beautiful!!

Wendy said...

Wow these are both stunning, I love the big snowflakes
Wendy x

flatis stempelwelt said...

Jacqui your card is gorgeous,and your colouring is wonderful.

Hugs Sonja xxx

Iris said...

Wow two brilliant card. I love your creations.

Hugs
Iris

Becky said...

Oh wow! they are both gorgeous Jacqui! I adore the colouring and all the added extras. That's bad news about the quality of the stamps though!!
Love Becky xx

Victoria said...

Wow your whiff of joy card blew me away it is truely outstanding. A fantastic image coloured magnificently.

I think I told you I returned my first lot of stamps as they would just not stamp properly - I have not touched hte 2nd lot yet, can't make up my mind whether to try them or not, I just kept getting massive blocks of black previously, I don't think that they have engraved the image very well in the rubber - very sad. I hope that the new stamps they are planing on releasing soon are of a better quality than these.

Hope all is well with you x

Sandra said...

WOW,WOW,WOW....stunning cards,the WOJ is outstanding Jacqui,i so love the colours you've used on this one....the SK image is my favourite of the 4 Christmas stamps,but like you when i used mine i had to stamp numerous images before i got anything that was of any use,i just throught it was me,
Take care
Sandra x

Sharon said...

Two great cards. I adore the WOJ card, love the colours and papers, really pretty!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Two gorgeous cards Jacqui, beautiful colouring on both, love how you have added the hardware on the first and love the Wassail papers, Mine arrived today, Hugs, Nikki x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Jacqui and such fabulous colours in this one :) Donna x

Donna said...

Your WOJ card is stunning Jacqui and I so love the colour scheme, very pretty indeed :) Donna x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Oh my goodness. Your cards get even better every day....and I think that you're one of the best anyway! I'm bowled over by your snowflakes. They are utterly gorgeous.
Sharon

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Ahh both cards are gorgeouss :)

BTW did you check your puter if you don't have any virus on it??

hugs Ria

debby4000 said...

WOW fantastic cards, absolutely stunning.

simplyfairies said...

Two utterly gorgeous card Jacqui, sparklingly gorgeous!!

TARJA L said...

This is a stunning card, your colouring is amazing.

Sue said...

absolutely fabulous, love em both and gorgeous colouring:)

sue
xx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow two just wonderful creations. beautiful. Kim

Pauline C said...

Stunning cards jacqui - love everything about them
Pauline x

Dawn said...

wowee I sooo love purple - stunning cards Jacqui - you create such beauties!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards. Beautiful colouring.
Vanja

Unknown said...

wow.. Jacqui... it's a nice Card.... prtty colours and paper... wonderful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...