Wednesday 26 November 2008

Whiff of Joy and Stampavie


Whiff of Joy Challenge

Thanks for joining us last week, I think you all enjoyed working with Heathers fabulous sketch. This week we want you to "Think ouside of the Box" and create

Anything but a Card.

A box, Calendar, Candle, Bookmark etc the possibilities are endless.
The only rule is you must use at least one Whiff of Joy Stamp and have fun. So just pop over to the Challenge Blog and come and join us. Click Here to play



I am sure that most of you are like me and absolutely snowed under with Christmas preperations and card orders etc. So I hope you will forgive me for a really short post and quick project this week, I would normally have liked to have a card to go with this candle, but the hours run out. I have used the lovely new Herb and his Girlfriend stamp from Whiff of Joy for the candle and have coloured them with Distress Inks, H20s and a little hint of stardust pens on the swirls. The frill around the bottom was punched with my beloved Martha Stewart Doyley Punch.



Stamp with Stampavie



We have a great Sketch again on Stamp with Stampavie, there are some lovely cards on the Challenge blog by my fellow Dt members so click Here to check out the challenge and join us this week.


There are still two stamps in this new collection that I just cannot use, no matter what ink I use, I have tried all the suggestions posted on the blogs but have just given up now. So I am back to using this one again, she has been colourd with Distress inks and H20's as usual, sorry the photo is so bad, she is much more dazzling IRL. Papers are Basic Grey, the white strip is again punched with MSDP the ribbon is from Poppicrafts brilliant Christmas Kit, Flowers from Prima, Sentiment Magnolia Gold Corner and Flower Middle from Eggstravaganza.



32 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Jacqui, what a gorgeous candle hun and that Sarah Kay christmas card is simply stunning, lovely image and beautiful papers. Hugs Linda x

Valérie Goldenschue said...

cette carte et cette bougie sont magnifique, continue à nous faire du bien aux yeux !!!!

Ali Watson said...

Fab creations as always Jacqui, beautifull.

Pauline C said...

Wow that is a stunning candle Jacqui and the card is brilliant :-)
Pauline x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card and I absoloutely love the candle
Wendy x

Jill said...

ohh Jacqui I love the candle and your gorgeous card, beautiful image and colouring hugs Jill x

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous candle Jacqui and the card is so pretty

Dawn Wheeler said...

2 fabulous cards ,you amaze me every time i come and look at your blog ,stunning ,Dawnxx

Michele Roos said...

Wow gorgeous candle and the card is just GOR-GE-OUS also. Love the added details. Michele x

Debbie said...

Wow Wow Wow Jacqui I love the candle and card You have made, Hugs Debbie x

Chrissie said...

2 fabulous projects Jacqui!

Sue said...

i love the candle and hte trim around the bottome sets it off perfectly:)

also loving the card the rpaper is beautiful and i agree about the se SK xmas stamps, i have not been impressed by the qauity at all and mine are smudgy,not crisp like the originals,don't think i will be buying any more SK :(

Sue
xx

Annie said...

love that candle Jacqui and that gorgeous card with the Sarah Kay girl. Which ones are causing your problems .. .. I'd be happy to stamp you some of mine to see if that's any better. hugs, annie x

Mrs Wonka said...

What a beautiful candle!

Mrs W x

Rach said...

two beautiful creations Jacqui, wonderful. hugs rachxx

Donna said...

Beautiful candle Jacqui and the scalloped border at the bottom is so pretty. Your card is stunning and your image is beautifully coloured :) Donna x

Lexxie said...

WOw Jacqui-the candle is beautiful, and I just love the card. The background paper is gorgeous and I love the image, really lovely,

Love Sarita xxx

Poppy said...

lovely candle.
poppy

Debbie said...

Your candle is gorgeous Jacqui annd the SK card is just beautiful, your colouring is wonderful. Debbie x

Sandra said...

WOW Jacqui...love the candle,what lovely gifts these make,i must have a go,the card is gorgeous,this is my favourite Christmas SK stamp,love the papers too,
Take care
San x

Marcea said...

beautiful crations Jacqui, love your card and that candle is stunning!!!! I am swamped with xmas cards, roll on January, lol, then I will be a better blogger and be able to play and blog hop much more :o)
I still have to try a candle - not sure what I can use to colour though - will do a bit of investigating I think
Have a great evening babe
-x-

Bev said...

Okaym so who's the candle quenn then!!! Absolutely gorgeous candle hunny - bet there's no craters in it either !!!!!! LURVE your card too - it's just too yummy for words.

big hugs
Bev x

Anne said...

Love the candle Jacqui and the cards gorgeous the image certainly goes great with that backing paper fab colouring in as always

COCO said...

very fantastic !!!
thank you a lot of for you com in my blog !!!
hugs coco

Chris said...

Superb candle Jacqui! So pretty and the punched border is a wonderful addition. Your card is so beautiful. I love the beautifully coloured image and papers you used. Hugs, Chris xxx

Victoria said...

Hi Jacqui
So sorry I have not visited you in ages, what a awful friend I have been. What with my birthday last week and then Henry cutting 4 teeth and been floorwalking I have done no new cards in nearly 2 weeks - how bad is that and not had chance to blog hop either!
The candle is absolutely stunning you have done a fantastic job.
So glad you had a wonderful weekend away - we need to do a catch up at sometime
hugs xxxx

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great card. Love the papers and as always your colouring!!! Also the big flower in the corner looks great. Love,
jacqueline

craftyb said...

Hi Jacqui love both these projects...fab colouring on both! bx

Dawny P said...

Oh everything is so fab Jacqui. LOVE the candle but this card is just jaw droppingly gorgeous. The gold corner is brilliant xxxx

mueppi said...

I love both these projects...fab colouring on both, Jacqui
Hugs Gisela

Unknown said...

wow.. jacqui.. nice... nice.. wow... that is a stunning candle Jacqui and the card is brilliant.. so sweet

michele said...

gorgeous candle and the card is absolutly beautiful. hugs mxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...