Wednesday 21 May 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award


I have been given this great award today by Traciejane pinkangel. I was so pleased, honoured and surprised that you thought of me, this is my first award.
Now I have to pass it on to three other people. This is very hard as all of you have been so helpful and friendly and I wish I could give it to everyone. Well I hve made this very hard decision and I would like to pass this award onto, Jo at fairymadjojo, I visit her blog most days and we share a great love of faries, Annie at ink'n'rubba who has been so patient and helpful to me in the last few week, and boy have I called on her help, and last I would like to award my very good friend Vicky who keeps me going and needs a lift herself this week at angel drummer I hope you enjoy girls
Hugs Jacqui xxx

2 comments:

Victoria said...

you've made me cry!

thank you ever so ever so much

big hugs x

it is just what i needed today x

jo said...

ohhhhhhhb my, wow thank you so much,we have not know each other long but i love poping over to your blog.thank you sooooooooo much , mean's alot huggs jo xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...