Sunday 18 May 2008

Tilda & co No 20 - BEADS OF GLORY




I made two cards this week - I had to hunt around for beads. The first card I made (Dark Red), thought I had gone OTT with the flowers when I had finished it, but decided I would show you anyway. I had to hand-cut the hearts as I am waiting for my Nestabilities, gathered and glued lace around both hearts, Strung some beads which I took off of a T Shirt on thin wire. I distressed cream paper with Inks and stamped it up with baby label stamp from Magnolia and "Miss You" stamp from Exclusive images. Flowers from Poppicraft, and pearls from stash, DP Basic Grey I added Bedazzles to the yolk of her dress, Tilda is coloured with Polychromos pencils and Sansodor.
The second Card (Pink) is a bit simpler, (not much) Thought I would have a go with masking, stamped and masked the fence then coloured the background with blue and green pastel chalks, Tilda bird and fenced all coloured wirh Polychromos again, Tilda's flower's have bedazzels in the centre, run out of single beads, so added a string of pink pearls on top of pink ribbon and added two strings of cream pearls under the flowers, all the stamps are magnolia, I distressed the two heart banners and added a pearl to each. Papers are Basic Grey everything else from stash Hope you like one of them. Tfl

24 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw your cards are stunning, love your style x

Cecilia said...

Hello!
Thank you visit in my blog! I like very much you cards. Lovely stamps and colours.

Hugs, Tiina

Jen said...

I'm so pleased that you visited my blog. I love all of your cards, such an inspiration!
Jennifer x

debby4000 said...

WOW these cards are amazing, especially love the lace heart one.

~* Donna *~ said...

wow i think cutting them of that t-shirt was truly worth it!

Aija said...

Really beautiful, both of them. You have put lot of effort, sooo nice.

~* Donna *~ said...

hi cat, couldnt find your email addy, thanks so much for the kind comments on my canvas board work i did the other week, you wanted to know about the board i had used.. the ones i use are on my store if you goto www.craftykrafts.co.uk and click on " canvas boards" you can see the ones i used there, on both the boards i done as ive done 2 magnolia canvas boards so far.
hope that helps

Donnaxx

jo said...

oh wow there soo stunning, huggs jo x

Cathy said...

This Tilda is stunning - love the beads and the colouring.

Alison said...

Stunning work Jacqui.

Unknown said...

love them both :)

sbs18 xx

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous cards Jacqui, love them both :) x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

These are both so gorgeous and I love all the fantastic detail. Hugs, Nikki x

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards - really love the one with the lace. :)

Just looked over your blog and love your work. :) :)

Blog candy comp over at mine if you fancy joining in. :)

Debbie x

Sharon said...

Two very different but both fab cards. Well done.
Sharon :-)x

Annie said...

two absolute stunners! I do like the soft pink girly one, but then the red one is a perfect anniversary/valentine!

Becky said...

Wow! They are gorgeoys cards! Wouldn't be surprised if you got a call from the DT! :0)
Becky xx

milli said...

Wow! Love both of them!!

Andrea, said...

2 beautiful cards, they must have taken you so long to make. The lace heart is so pretty. Glad you managed to order your card

Murielle said...

OH....Absolutely splendid!!!!
I love your cards.
Great job!
Bizz

Classroomfree said...

Oh they are fab!

Jules x

Donna said...

more beautiful cards, your work is always fantastic.x

Camilla said...

Hi! Your cards are so beautiful!! Love the colours:) And soo cute with the heart. Hugs, Camilla.

Leni said...

pretty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...