Thursday 8 May 2008

Tilda & Friends - BUGS

Baby Tilda is having her first encounter with a Ladybug, I think she seems quite impressed with him. All the stamps are Magnolia, they have been coloured with Prisma Pencils and Sansodor, I have added stickles to her wings and the little bees wings, also to the centre of the flowers. Ladybug from Joanna Sheen (about a year ago). Hope you are all enjoy glorious sunshine as we are here in Canterbury, looks like summer might be here (shouldn't have said that should I, most probable snow tomorrow). have a good day
TFL

10 comments:

Victoria said...

Beautiful ATC Jacqui, have designed mine in my head and will send it to you when finished. I am hoping to be able to craft tonight - touch wood providing baby H does not have horrendous colic like we have had all week (I hoped at 7m he had outgrown it)!
Enjoy your day in the sun, I have a line of washing blowing lovely - need to adapt it into a card as I think it would look brill lol!

Annie said...

what a gorgeous ATC you have made with baby Tingla and love all the extra little details you've added. thanks for joining in the fun again with us this week. If you would like to email me with your email addy I'll send you an invite to the Tilda and Friends chat group. annie x

Frances said...

what a cute little scene, love that ladybird.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful ATC, I love the little scene you have created

Sharon said...

Aw cute little ATC. It's lovely!

Tova said...

Very cute !!

InkyAndScrappy said...

Cute stuff you have dear. Welcome to the sisterhood.
Hugs

tracie said...

oh this is so pretty Jacqui, so cute - I love it :-)x

Cathy said...

This is a gorgeous ATC - I love the way you've coloured Tingla and the fence.
I haven't made any ATCs - frighteded I'll get as addicted as I am to scrapbooking and cardmaking - what would I do with them all??!

Anonymous said...

Really cute ATC,love your little scene!
Maria x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...