Friday 30 May 2008

Sweet Sugar Challenge - N0.7

The challenge from Sweet Sugar Challenge was to use a Sugar Nellie Stamp on anything other than a card. This is my little Teapot bits and pieces holder I made for it. The lovely little Sugar Nellie only arrived in the post this morning so I couldn't wait to use her. She has been coloured with Distressing Inks and Stardust pens. The teapot blanks came from Craftwork cards and the Dp are Daisy Bucket. It is a large prima flower on the front and I have painted chipboard stars mauve. Hope you like it. By the way I have named her Emily TFL

13 comments:

Unknown said...

i love it jac it's ace :) i made the OH a door hanger for his garage lol

Lyn said...

love this, and she is just a real cute stamp. And you are so right, we really have had some rain lately.

CraftyC said...

Your card is Fantastic, I love not to far from you, nice to see another Kent crafter!
Clairexx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a fantastic card. I just love the design. Hugs, Nikki x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous - love the flower, and the teapot - very original.
Got my 1st Sugar Nellies today so going to play over the weekend - hopefully they are not as addictive as Tilda - lol!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Donalda said...

That is gorgeous dear !!!!!!
I thought I had been leaving comments on your blog and found out it was the wrong one lol Sorry dear !!!!

Jheffner said...

WOW! Great card, and love your name by the way : )

I want some of those sugar nelli stamps! you did a fantastic job with coloring and putting the card together.

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Hi Jacqui!
Great card! Very cute stamp!
Your sis, Anne Marie

Cecilia said...

This is lovely card!

Caroline said...

aw.. so cute :)
Thank you for a sweet comment on my blog :)

ella bella said...

this is fab love the stamp and the teapot is a great idea

craftyb said...

Great idea...it is faulous! Lots of great work gone into! bx

Beth said...

What a fab idea! I love the spotty paper too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...