Thursday 29 May 2008

I've been tagged

One of my first blogging friends, Vicky, has tagged me.The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people (I am only doing 3 otherwise it will restrict others) and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1 What were you doing 10years ago
I was running a Motel and Restaurant In Winchelsea, Nr Rye, East Sussex, it was
a great job, As we had visitors from all over the world and I made loads of new friends. My 2 eldest sons worked with me, 1 was head Chef, the other Bar Manager
2 Things on Todays to-do list
I don't have a to-do list 'cos I never stick to it, but what I hope to do today is washing, food shopping (on the net) tidy craft room, and craft, craft, craft
3 Snacks I enjoy
Doughnuts
Mars Bars
anything sweet
4 Things I would do if I was a millionaire
Pay off the mortgages on all my Boys house's
Have a wonderful sunny family holiday
Set up all the boys in their own business's
Open a Craft Shop that would be an open house for all dedicated crafters
5 Places I Have lived
Rye, Winchelsea, Margate, Sturry
Now I must pass this on to three others,
Paylin Donna Tabitha

2 comments:

Victoria said...

fab, thank you for completing it. I am ok a bit brighter than the early part of the week, how's you?

Donna said...

Thank you Jacqui, i will have fun doing this. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...