Sunday 18 November 2012

Baubles

Morning and a Happy Sunday, well my shopping experience in Canterbury was a real waste of time, plenty of Ties, Socks and Wallets etc for the men and Perfume for the girls, but nothing unusual that made me want to open my purse, I think it will have to be Internet shopping from now on.  I wish they were all crafters I would have no problem finding them something then.

sun1

With all the stunning Christmas Magnolias that were released this year, my good old favourites have taken second place and been widely ignored, I thought it was a time that I put that right.   Cannot remember what this little sweetie is called but love her, the heart bauble stamp is also by Magnolia and I think is a few years old. 

sun3 

More Christmas Collection papers from Magnolia have been used, the fancy bauble die is one I bought last year and forgot about it is by Memory Box  there is also a plain base bauble that can be used underneath.  I have completely covered the bauble with a Quickie Glue Pen and Crystal Glamour Dust.

sun4 

I have tucked a Doo Hickey Label behind the image and added some scrummy Silver Lame Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl Behind.  I didn’t have any Red Pearls so coloured white ones with R37 Copic.

sun2

Not Many colours used on here:

Reds: R37, R27, R24, R22, G94, E71, E43, E42, E40, E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R00.

I am entering this card for the following Challenges:

Winter Wonderland Challenge  - Oh Baubles

Tildas Town Challenge – Anything Goes

Enjoy your Sunday

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your cards Jacqui, your attention to detail is fabulous, xxxx

Caroline said...

Beautiful card as always. Caroline xxx

dutchess said...

she is a sweetie Jacqui...and I love that bauble made ma remember I had bought one similar last year a marrianne one and I have never used it.......no crafting for me today it's bright and sunny so off for a walk...happy Sunday....hugs Margaret

Marie-Anne said...

Wow it's a gorgeous card.

Marie-Anne

Kelly Lloyd said...

Sorry to hear your shopping trip was disappoint Jacqui.. I have done most of my on the internet this year..

Your card is gorgoeus as always. I love that little heart bauble and those papers are stunning

Have a good Sunday
HugsKelly

Brigitte said...

WOW, she's gorgeous (she's called unwrapped Tilda) and your card as all the perfect elements!!! Love it! Hugs, brigitte

Christa said...

Hi Jacqui , what a very beautiful card !! Love the soft use of red. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town. Hugs , Christa.

Sue said...

This is stunning Jacqui. I love the image and all you wonderful detailing

Hugs Sue

Anne said...

Gorgeous creation Jacqui, very pretty
Anne xd

Alice said...

this is very beautiful!
Alice

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina C. said...

Absolutely stunning....magnificent coloring of this adorable Tilda!!!
Love the Memory Box ornament and the lovely Magnolia papers!

Shazza said...

this is so beautiful x

krafty-kutz said...

Stunning as usual, beautifully made x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, I love the red and white, such a contrast and so striking. The glittered bauble is delish! Hugs, Wends x

DeeDee said...

A stunning card! Beautiful colors.
Thank you for playing with us the Tilda's Town Challenge.

Hugs,
Diana

Gro said...

Beautiful card. Love little Tilda, she is super cute.
Thanks for joining us at TT this week.

Hugs :o)

downrightcrafty said...

love the design and great baubles for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

julie_woolston said...

As always Jacqui a stunning card, love the die cut bauble.

Hugs Julie x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card. Love the coulour and perosnal touch.
Hugs Tamara

Tina Makuc said...

Your card is stunning Jacqui!!
I adore your colouring!!
Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!!
Hugs, Tina

Delphine said...

So beautiful, Jacqui! I just love your card! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
Debbie x

Unknown said...

Hi Jacqui,
Oh I have this Tilda...now I'm tempted to ink her up again! Awesome colouring and these splashes of red look gorgeous on this rather white card.

Hugz,
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...