Monday 26 November 2012

Countdown to Christmas

Hello my lovelies, back after a fantastic time at this years Crafters Companion Craftaganza, Great to catch up with some old friends and to make lots of new ones.   Some brilliant projects made, including beading, will show them over the week.

AC6

Today I am showing an Advent Calendar I made before I went away, there are 24 little drawers, into which I added 2 sweets one for Mum and one for James, but whilst I was away Mum found the sweets so now I will have to fill them up again.

ac9

The papers are from K&Co Pad from Charmed cards and  Crafts, the Die Cuts are also from the same Elizabeth Brownd Collection

AC7

Lots of little bits from my stash have been used to decorate the panels

ac10

This is how I decorated the Top of the box

AC5

The view from the other side

ac8

Sorry this is so quick have to get back to clearing up and starting this weeks card, and preparing for my Colouring Class at Oyster Stamps on Saturday.

Hugs

Jacs xxx

16 comments:

Brigitte said...

Ohhh, this is gorgeous!!!! I'm just finishing mine! Isn't it a lot of work? Amazing creation! Hugs, brigitte

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning!!

P.S I've moved :)

Mwah

Ali xx

Sol said...

Fantastic!.. I love the Colors.. and how you have decorated.. Beautiful little pins to the drawers too... I would like to make one like this sometime.. :o)

Caroline said...

This is fantastic love it Jacqui. Caroline xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow Jacqui, that's stunning. Must have taken quite some time with all the intricate details. What a gorgeous advent calendar! Hugs, Wends x

julie_woolston said...

Wow Jacqui this is fantastic, love the papers and the design is brilliant.

Pleased you had a great time at Craftaganza, I keep saying I must go.

Hugs Julie x

Margreet said...

what a beautifil card
I love the Colors
hugs margreet

Mau xx said...

Wow!! Jacqui what a lot of work, and so beautiful. I love the papers, it just perfect.
Hugs Mau xx

Sue said...

WOW!!!!! This is absolutely stunning Jacqui. I love the design, the gorgeous papers and the detailing you have added too. Naughty mum eating the sweet though!!

I glad you had a good time at the Craftaganza, sounds like it was fun.

hugs Sue

Linda . J said...

Just stunning Jacqui, wow what a lot of work but well worth it, beautifully decorated.
Hugs Linda

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Jacqui.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sarah said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning Jacqui x

Loz said...

Wow! this is amazing Jacqui! fabulous end product! :)

Sandra H said...

Gosh Jacqui your creation is absolutely stunning x

Sandra said...

Wonderful advent calendar Jacqui. Every year I say I'm going to make an advent calendar of some description and I never get round to it :(
Yours is stunning!!
Hope you are well Sweetie.
Hugs
Sandra x

ribenaruby said...

Absolutely stunning creation. Ruby x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...