Monday 5 November 2012

Tilda with Banner

Hi lovely peeps, hope you are all well.   Cannot believe I actually made a start on my Christmas Food Shopping yesterday I am usually a last minute shopper, but I really wanted a Heston Whole Orange Christmas Pudding and I know last year they were like Gold Dust, I managed to get one from Waitrose, now I have got to discipline myself not to eat it before Christmas Day, if you haven’t heard of this Pud I can recommend it, in the middle of the pudding is a whole glace orange Mmmmmmm!!!!

clp1

Today I am using another of my new Magnolia Tilda Nativity Collection, this one is called Tilda with Banner, I have used the lovely new sketch on the CLP Challenge, the sketches on this challenge are always lovely and challenging.  I wanted to keep a small palette for this one just using greys and whites.

I have coloured the image with Copics, added Glamour Dust and Opal Liquid Pearls and stamped around the edge with the Snowflake stamp from the Magnolia Winter Club Kit.  The papers are also my Magnolias New Christmas Paper Collection and the Die Cut border is Snowflake Border also from Magnolia, the Doily is Cheery Lynn English Tea Party Doily Die, the edges of the papers, image and diecuts have been distressed with Weathered Wood Distress Inks.

clp3

The Flowers are from The Ribbon Girl, and Crystal and Silver Berries are from Magnolia

clp2

Copics used:

Flesh: E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000

Hair: E53, E51, E50

Dress: C3, C1, C0

Leaves: YG63, YG61

Thanks for looking

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

14 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, and good luck with not eating the christmas pudding, LOL xxxx

Sue said...

This is stunning Jacqui. I love the image and the delicate colours are gorgeous

Hugs Sue

chrilvian said...

looks adorable

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jacqui.

Hugs Riet.xx

Brigitte said...

WOW!!!!! Your card is marvelous!!! hugs, Brigitte

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui this is gorgeous and very creative. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab Monday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Christina C. said...

Sooooo gorgeous....adore this angel with banner!!!!! A stunner!!!!

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and an adorable image x

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui.
I love these soft, delicate colours.

That pudding sounds good...off to check it out!

Big hugs
Elaine xx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning creation Jacqui, wonderful detail.

Hugs Julie x

dutchess said...

now you have told me...got to have one of those puds....
wow...
love the card, so soft and delicate and the doily...magic. and those embellies are just to die for..see me giving my bank balance a bashing again. hugs Margaret

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful, cute card.
luv
Debby

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Tilda image. Love the layout, papers and your divine colouring. Beautiful card Jacqui!! Hugs, Wends x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...