Friday 30 November 2012

All He Wants For Christmas

Hello from a fab sunny winters morning here in the UK, Going to get on with winter cleaning today before I put up the Chrissie Decs, so this is a really quick post. 

Since I posted my Magic Shutter Card I have been asked by lots of you for a tutorial on how it was made, I will get down to making a tutorial at the beginning of next week  so keep checking.

FR1

I forgot all about the fab Kenny K Christmas images I bought a couple of years ago, but whilst going through my PC files I came across the Digis and just had to have a colour.

fri2

Have not used even one die cut on this one, it was hard !!!!,  The papers are a mixture of new and old Magnolia collections, the image has been coloured with Copics no Pencils used on this one.

fri4

Once again the pearls where white and have been coloured with R27 Copic.

fri6

The Lush 12mm Silver Lame Ribbon, two sizes of Berries and Yummy Sparkly Pin are all from the Ribbon Girl, Feather from my stash but I think I bought it at Hobbycraft.

fri5

Don’t forget to scroll down to the post below to enter my Candy Draw for a Cute Christmas Tilda and a Bag of Vintage Gold Berries

Have a good Day all

Hugs

Jacs xxxxxx

8 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina C. said...

What a great card for the men in your life! Love your coloring and all the luscious luscious details!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card. caroline xxx

Turtle In The Sand said...

This will put a smile on some man's face. That feather makes a clever as well as gorgeous embellishment. Thanks for working on a tutorial for us.

Brigitte said...

What a gorgeous sexy card!!!! Love your colouring and beautiful accents! Hugs, Brigitte

Sandra H said...

Oh this is so cute the image is stunning and a beautiful layout x

Denise Goeldner said...

This is such a lovely sexy card Hugs Denise xx

Moni said...

Stunning card and fab image. love all details and your colouring. Hugs,moni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...