Friday 16 November 2012

Traditional Tilda and New SWALK Collection.

Morning Peeps, hope you are all well, Fridays just comes round so quickly don’t  they.  I have 2 cards for you this morning a sweet Traditional Tilda  and as today sees the launch of the Crafters Companion New Pawfect Pals SWALK CD and Stamps on Create and Craft I have a SWALK DT Card, the CD collection is something new from Crafters Companion and includes Digi Images & a Fabulous PaperCraft disc, don’t forget to watch.

fri1

My First Card is a card I made for the Marvellous Magnolia Challenge which is Traditional Christmas Colours, I have used one of last years Tilda stamps for this one, she has been coloured with copics as usual.

fri3

The papers are from a fab new K & Co pad by Elizabeth Brownd, the tag in envelope is from Live and Love Crafts as is the cheesecloth.  I have used a Go-Kreate Die set to cut out the card base.

fri4

The Gold Mesh Ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl and the Berries I bought at Anne Maries when I was at Ally Pally Last.

And this is one of the Crafters Companion Design Team Cards I made for the new SWALK Pawfect Pals release.

The image which has been coloured with Spectrum Noirs is from the Digi Image CD and the Papers and embellies are all from the Papercraft CD and SWALK 2 CD.

Have a good day all

Hugs

Jacs xxxxx

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card's Jacqui. Caroline xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful cards,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina C. said...

Outstanding works of art, Jacqui!
Love your beautiful creations!

Kelly Lloyd said...

I love this Tilda image.. Such a gorgeous card.

Great swalk card too

Have a good weekend
Hugs Kelly

julie_woolston said...

Stunning creations Jacqui.

Hugs Julie xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui. I love the images and fabulous colours and layouts.

I hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

dutchess said...

lovely Tilda...she is a sweetie....love your card! haven't seen any of the stalk stuff as I am away for a few days in Wales and yes it's wet! take care you and Mum. xxxxxxx

Chrissy said...

Two gorgeous cards Jacqui..I love the tiny pinecones..fabulous colouring and papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards Jacqui x

Fanny DG said...

Wonderful cards... I love Tilda stamps!!

Tina Makuc said...

I loooooove the first one!!
Love the papers and layout..
And your colouring is stunning!!
Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia this week..
Hugs, Tina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...