Saturday 10 November 2012

Snowflake Saturday

Happy Saturday all, I am at the moment sitting in the most untidy craft room you have ever seen, cannot find anything I need, there is just stuff piled upon other stuff, so I think I had better get down to some tidying after I have done this post, once again my resolution to put things away as I use them only lasted a couple of days.

Sat2

This little beauty is one of the New Special Tildas called Tilda with Heart Scraf which is anither of my new buys from Bunny Zoe’s Crafts, she has been coloured with Copics (Nos Below).  Once again it isn’t easy to see the copious amounts of Crystal Glamour Dust used on here but it is really sparkly IRL.  I Have also used an old Magnolia Christmas Tree Stamp another fabulous worker stamp.

sat4 

The Flowers are a mixture from The Ribbon Girl and Wild Orchid Crafts, and again I have used my lovely new Silver Metallic Twine from The Ribbon Girls Christmas Shop

sat3

The Copics Used:

Pink/Mauve RV63, RV10, V000, V0000, Greys C3, C1, C00, Blues (Trees) Booo,Boooo, C1, Flesh E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, Hair: E44, E43, E41, E40

I am entering this for the following challenges:

Midweek Magnolias – Walking in a Winterland

Marvelous MagnolisPearls & Lace

Have a great day

Luv Jacs xxxxx

9 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

Jacqui,
She's a really sweetie! I like this gentle coloring!

Margreet said...

What a sweet card.
hugs margreet

Ankie vd Polder said...

This is gorgeous. Such a lovely soft colours and yet it turned out as a great Christmascard. Hugs and have a nice weekend, Ankie

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card as always love the image which is coloured beautitully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hi Jacqui,

Your card is so pretty, I love that new Tilda..

My craft room is also a mess, I keep walking in then walking out. But must get it cleared up otherwise there is no chance of making anything this afternoon. lol
Good luck with yours lol.

Hugs kelly

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous festive card Jacqui, love it x

dutchess said...

ooooh Jacqui this is just so beautiful....the softest colours and the beautiful Tilda!......those trees are just a must have!....hugs Margaret xxxxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Loving your Xmas Tilda's Jacqui! Such cute characters for this season and you've coloured her to perfection!! Those tree's are awesome too. LOL about the untidy craft room, is the story of my life!! Hope you found some treasures you forgot you had ;) Hugs, Wends xxx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui beautiful detail and layout.

I'm sure your not the only one Jacqui to have an untidy craft room, I think we can all relate to it.

Hugs Julie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...