Friday 9 November 2012

Cute and Sparkly

Hello Peeps, sitting here wondering whether I made a mistake not going to the NEC this year, I have been reading blog posts and facebook messages saying what a good time everyone had yesterday.  To be honest I look forward to meeting blog and facebook friends there more than actually buying new stash, it is just such a hassle getting care cover for Mum, but I will miss the usual Saturday meet up in Wetherspoons.

thurs1

Say hello to Holly a lovely new Christmas Image from Whimsey Stamps, I just adore her think its that really cute face makes you want to pinch her little cheeks.  Copics used to colour the image are listed below (made sure I didn’t loose the list of colours today).  I found an old pad of My Minds Eye Christmas Papers and used 2 of the designs on here.  The Flowers are a mixture From Wild Orchid Crafts and The Ribbon Girl.  I received some goodies I had order from The Ribbon Girl yesterday and couldn’t wait to use them, they are all from their Christmas Shopand include The lush Silver Lame Ribbon, Jingle Bells, Silver Metallic Twine, Tiny Red Berries and Larger Red Berries.  The Sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

thurs2 

Copics Used (Its A Long List I am afraid.)

Flesh: E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R02, R00

Hair: E59, E39, E99, E97, E21

Reds: R39, R29, R24, R22

Blues: B16, B12, B000, B02, B00, B000

Yellows: Y28, Y17, Y11

Greens: G99, YG63, YG95, YG91

Greys (Snow) C1

I am entering this card for the following Challenges:

Whimsey Stamps Inspiration Challenge -  Traditional Christmas Colouring

Divas by Design: Cute

Anything Goes: Anything Goes

Pennys Challenge – Lots of Layers

Thanks for looking all, and all of those going to the NEC have a great time

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

12 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui this is gorgeous and very creative. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab Weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

dutchess said...

Hi Jacqui....love the card that image is soooo cute....just been on the ribbon girl site from your link....ooooh feel a spend coming on, having a crafty day today to rest my sore feet from the NE C , got some lovely new stash.....I know what you mean about cover for Mum I didn't get at all last year, Mum sadly died in September....and I would rather have another day with her than all the craft fairs in the world...so hugs to you both xxxxxxxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui I love this image she is one of my many favourites and you've coloured her beautifully, the layout is stunning as usual. Caroline xxx

Ankie vd Polder said...

What a gorgeous card you've made. Love the image and the colours. Hugs, Ankie

Unknown said...

Hi Jacqui, fabulous card - your image is super cute and perfectly coloured - and those papers are gorgeous.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Stunning card Jacqui. I love the pretty image and your colouring is soooo beautiful.

hugs Sue

Unknown said...

I really love this, soooo beautiful! Hugs! Leah Ann

MANSI said...

Very cute Card!!!Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I love this image from Sylvia Zet. So sweet and you've coloured her to perfection. Your cards are always so inspiring Jacqui! So lovely to come back from a week in Sweden and find so many lovely creations from you to drool over! ;) Hugs, Wends xxx

Steph said...

Gorgeous, Jacqui. Lovely colouring and stunning design! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

Jan said...

What a stunning card thanks for joining us at Whimsy xx Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...