Thursday 29 November 2012

A Forgotten Card

Hello my lovelies, still a little tired not had a full night sleep since Monday, but noticed it was a full moon last night so that explains a lot, Mums sleep pattern is always upset for around a week during the full moon phase.  But I had some exciting news yesterday so am on a high at the moment, I managed to get onto the Rosemary Merry Retreat next November places on her Retreats are like Gold Dust and I was amazed that I had managed to sign up and pay WoooHooo!!!.

Right onto this mornings post, I made a DT card for last weeks Lilis Little Fairies Challenge and meant to schedule to appear whilst I was away, but during all the excitement of going to the Craftaganza it got forgotten so thought I would show it to you today, shame to waste it (and to be perfectly honest I haven’t got a card ready get to show you). 

fairy1 

The papers are from Nitwits Collections, and the image is of course from Lili of the ValleyChristmas Eve Boy, coloured with Copics .

fairy2

I used Craft Paper to cut  Doo Hickey Blooming Tag tucked behind the image and added a bow made with Ribbon and Twine from the Ribbon Girl.

fairy3

Centura Pearl Card was used for the Die Cut Reindeer, I used my new E-Bosser to cut the dies, I am in love with this machine it cuts perfectly and no aching arms from tedious winding of the handle, just put it in the machine and 18 seconds latter it pops out fab.

fairy4 

Copics Used:

I actually threw away the list of colours but I think I can remember most of the  markers I Used:

Bed: E74, E71, E70, E40 dark brown Polychromos Pencil

Hat: B32, B21, B41

Stocking: RV69, R39 – Black Polychromos Pencil

Teddies: E53, E51. E50 – Tan Pencil

Bunny – C3, C1, C00 – Pale Grey Pencil

Bed Linen: E40

I will be back later today with another card and a little Magnolia Candy so don’t forget to pop back

Hugs

Jacs xxxx

12 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card Jacqui love the image and layout. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Jacqui, going green that you are going to Rosemary's retreat, but enjoy it all the same, LOL...and I am so glad that someone else is loving the Ebosser, I love mines and hear nothing but negative comments on FB about it....xxxxx

Margreet said...

what a beautiful card
Hugs Margreet

dutchess said...

lovely card Jacqui..I bought the little girl version on my last trip to the Lotv shop...must get it out and have a go.....my Mum was the same ...had me up all through the night and then slept through the day Bless....whilst I did all the chores...take care and don't forget yourself...sleep when you can or you will end up running on empty. hugs Margaret xxxx

Brigitte said...

WOW Jacqui!!! This is wonderful!!!! I'm happy for your mom and hope you will get a better sleep soon. Hugs, brigitte

Turtle In The Sand said...

So glad you posted this. It is colored perfectly. I still am in awe of your use of light. Congratulations on getting to go to Rosemary's retreat. Don't know what it is exactly, but sounds crafty and spectacular.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui. I love the sweet image and your colouring is so beautiful. The papers and layout are fabulous too

Hugs Sue

Chrissy said...

I love the colour combo Jacqui, gorgeous image and colouring, love the papers and design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

XxJULESxX said...

Another of your gorgeous creations Jacqui!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lovely card Jacqui. I do like this stamp. Love the girlie version too. Really cute stamps out by LOTV for Christmas. Beautifully coloured by you! Love the reindeer too, fab. Hugs, Wends xxx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card great design. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...