Monday 12 November 2012

Pink to make the Boys Wink

Happy Day peeps, Pink and Girly card from me today, I was trawling through Challenges and Bunny Zoes Challenge got me quite excited my favourite colour combined with Lace and Pearls right up my street.
BZ1
I have used Dancing with Stars Tilda on this one coloured with Copics, once again I have added lots of Crystal Glamour Dust and Pink Stickles.   The self adhesive pearls and Pearl Brads are from J & C Creations.  The Papers are from Lucy Cromwell Paper Stack from the Range.
Lots of Lovely Doo Hickey Dies used including Poinsettia, Vintage Tag, Rose Leaf and Foliage.  The Doily Tucked behind the image is Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily Die.
bz4 
The lace , seam binding and charm are from The Ribbon Girl.
BZ2
Copics Used:
Flesh: E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R00
Hair: C7, C5, C3, C0
Pinks: R85, R81, RV0000


I am also entering this card for the Stamp and Create Challenge  - Lace



Happy Crafting and thanks for looking
Hugs
Jacs xxxx

13 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui I love the image which is coloured so beautifully and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

dutchess said...

wow that's a beaut.....soft and femine and utterly gorgeous....love the doily....wonderful card...hope you are having a good day I am making my Christmas cake today..a bit late I know ...but I will soak it in brandy to make up! hugs Margaret

julie_woolston said...

Wow Jacqui this is stunning, I love the papers and the image,lovely lace and embellishments.


Hugs Julie x

Brigitte said...

Such a gorgeous, luscious card!!! Hugs, Brigitte

Victoria said...

love it love it love it thanks for joining us on stamp and create this month xxx

DesignerDiva said...

Another beautiful card Jac, I love your colouring of her hair - perfection!
HUgs Laurie x

Margreet said...

What a beautifull card
hugs margreet

Janine said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui. Love the colour scheme.
Hugs, Janine xx

Priscilla Waker said...

Wow I love this card. ;)
xoxoxo Priscilla

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

debby4000 said...

Oh this so cute and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Cookie said...

oh my goodness it is STUNNING i love it GORGEOUS xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...