Thursday 15 November 2012

A Christmas Thank You

A second post for me today, I had this ready to post tomorrow, then realised that the Tilda’s Town Challenge which I had made it for closes in about 3 hours.  That's me all over of course.

TT1

This is one of my all time favourite Tildas, I just adore that little Reindeer.  I will list the Copic colours I have used at the bottom of this post.  The Flowers and  beautiful Silver Lame Ribbon are both from The Ribbon Girl.

TT3

The papers are by Magnolia and are from my Stash.  I have used a few die-cuts, surprise, surprise Smile, Cheery Lynn English Tea Party Doily Die, Doo-Hickey Vintage Tag, Marianne Snowflake, and the cute Reindeer from a Spellbinders Shapeabilities Set – Fanciful Holidays.

tt4

 

 

I am entering this card for the Tildas Town Challenge – Thanksgiving.

Copics used:

Flesh: E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R00, Greys: W5, W3, W1, W00, Mauves: BV11, BV01, BV000, Reindeer: E35, E31, E50

Have a good

Hugs

Jacs xxxxxx

15 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui the image is coloured so beautifully. Caroline xxxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jacqui, stunning and beautiful card, I love that image shes so cute. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Sue said...

This is stunning Jacqui. I love the sweet Tilda, your beautiful colouring and such gorgeous detailing too

Hugs Sue

Teresa said...

Ooh what a gorgeous card Jacqui, thank you for joining us in our Thankful challenge at Tilda's Town this week.
Teresa xx

Hellma said...

Stunning, good luck with your entry.

krafty-kutz said...

Stunning jac xx

Brigitte said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still picking my jaw from the floor, lol!!! Hugs, Brigitte

Christina C. said...

OMG....love,love, love this Tilda in lilac!!!!! Your coloring is drop-dead gorgeous....gasping!!!!!
I am in awe....such talent!!!!

Tina Makuc said...

This card is fantastic Jacqui!!
The image is adorable and I looooove your colouring!! Stunning!!
Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week..
Hugs, Tina

Denise Goeldner said...

This is simply gorgeous love the everything about it and the lilac is xx

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous Jacqui.
Hugs Tracy x

Anonymous said...

So pretty Jacqui! Love this Tilda and your beautiful coloring and creating! Thanks for linking up to Tilda's Town Challenges! So glad you did!

julie_woolston said...

Jacqui another gorgeous creation, the papers are stunning along with the image.

Hugs Julie x

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

The Stamp Basket said...

Gorgeous card, Jacqui...your colouring is really beautiful and I love the colour combo and details! Hugs,
Janet xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...