Wednesday 14 November 2012

While Shepherds Watched

Brrrrrr! I am cold this morning, wish I could get rid of this rotten cough and cold I have had for the last 4 weeks it is just clinging on.  How are you getting on with your Christmas Cards, I must admit for the first time I am ahead of myself this year and today I have another one to add to the growing pile.

WWuse

This one is for my Grandson Ben , he was a shepherd in his first school nativity play so thought it would be appropriate.  I have used Which CraftVintage Step Card, I love the shape of this card it makes the plainest card look something special.  Two new Magnolia Stamps used today Edwin with Goat and Holy Lamb.

WW3

The Maja Designs papers have been distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink, a few pearls have been added around the frame and the star is punched and glittered with Glamour Dust.

WW2

Copics Used:

Flesh: E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R00, Hair E25, Beiges: E43, E41, E40, Browns: E53, E51, E50, Reds: R46, R05, R02, Greys: C7, C5, C3, C0.

I am entering this for the:

Winter Wonderland Challenge – One for the Boys

Have a good day

Hugs

Jacs xxxxx

21 comments:

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Jacqui.

Hugs Riet.xx

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning Jacqui. Love the shabby chic/vintage feel.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

dutchess said...

adorable.....it's a great image and you as always colour to perfection!......now this cough what are you doing about it.....I hope after 4 weeks you have been to the drs!....hope mum is doing okay......hugs to you both

Caroline said...

Gorgeous Jacqui the image is adorable and is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

anja said...

i love it
gr anja

Nat said...

This is just adorable, love the card shape, will have to get some of those!
Natx

ribenaruby said...

Stunning shape Jacqui, I'm sure your Ben will love it! Ruby x

Brigitte said...

WOW, this is out of this world!!!!! Love it! Hugs, Brigitte

Margreet said...

what a wonderful card
Hugs Margreet

krafty-kutz said...

Beautiful card!
we had the cold nearly 8 weeks before we got rid...
and its awful xx

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Jacqui. I love that sweet image and the fabulous shape. The soft colours are perfect.

(I have sent you an Email regarding my J+C creations challenge win, I hope you got it as my Hotmail account was playing up yesterday!)

Hugs Sue

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love love love it Jacqui..

Fab layout and shape, adorable image and wonderful colours..

Hugs Kelly

downrightcrafty said...

A beautiful creation thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Debbie said...

Oh bless you, hope you're feeling alot better soon.Gorgeous card, he will love it.Hugs Debbie x

Chrissy said...

Totally gorgeous Jacqui, love the image and colouring, fabulous design too..love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Jacqui - the shape is fabulous and I love the colours! Hugs, Juliexx

Christina C. said...

OMG....this is EXQUISITE! Your coloring is superb....this is one of the most beautiful Christmas cards I have ever seen!

Crea Astrid said...

Wowwww, what a beautiful card. The stamp are so sweet.

Hugs AStrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

Cookie said...

i'm in love with your card, it is FABULOUS and soooooooooooooo GORGEOUS, loving the images and i love the style of your card xxxx

debby4000 said...

Such a cute card Jacqui and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Jacqui.

I'm not doing to bad with my cards.

Hugs Julie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...