Sunday 4 May 2008

Spring Clean Sunday


Woke up this morning with the sun streaming through my window, thought to myself time for a craft spring clean - you know how it goes - started on sorting out my mounted stamps, well thats as far as it got, I found this stamp that was given to me about 2 years ago and I have never used it - I have only just started stamping. That was it, had to have a go at making a card, here it is, don't you think this is a fab stamp it is called "falling softly" and is a Stamps Happens stamp. Down to details, she is coloured with distressing inks, with White Sakura Glaze pen Highlights on her face and stars. She is backed on to three papers from Crafters Companion, Ribbon is from stash, little blossoms from Crafts U Love and the sentiment from Stampingbella, flourishes are cut with cuttlebug. Hope you like. TFL

7 comments:

Judy said...

She is absolutely adorable. Love the way you used her.

Anonymous said...

Absolutelty gorgeous.

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, that is a fabulous image

Cathy said...

She is absolutely adorable - I haven't seen this image before.

Cathy xx

Annie said...

fabulously funky fairy card!

Frances said...

well worth the spring clean, she's gorgeous.x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

OMG this one is hilarious! I got to get me this one after my holliday :) So cute!!

hugs Ria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...