Tuesday 13 May 2008

PTW - Luscious Lilac & Lime

Wow what a challenge, lime and lilac go so well together, and all that scrummy bling to be won, this weeks candy has been donated by SkattyKats and it is gorgeous. Petra the Punk is all dressed up in lilac and has nowhere to go, poor thing. She has been watercoloured with my new watercolour pencils-AquaMonolith by Creatacolor-the colour choice is fantastic and they are so easy to use. Lime green & Lilac card has been matted with papers from Crafters Companion CD. Large flower and Ribbon is from, where else, Poppicraft the flower is lime green although it looks a bit yellow. i used Green pearly doodles in the corner of the image and took my life in my hands and handwrote the sentiment. TFL

11 comments:

Simply Shaz said...

Beautiful card! Fabby stamp that you have used.I love the LO of it too!
shaz x

tracie said...

oh I love this card, its fabulous - the image is great and love the layout :-)x

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely gorgeous card!!! love the stamp!! :) x

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, love the stamp.

Frances said...

funky card, love that stamp! Love the other 2 cards below this too - you have been busy (the weather's been distracting me with my cardmaking)x

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Love the different papers you have layered! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Cathy said...

Ohhh - fab image - I want her!!
Great use of lilac and green - I really like this colour combination and the layout is fabulous.
Another brill card, Jacqui.
Hugs
Cathy

ella bella said...

gorgeous card love the bright colours and the stamp is fab :)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,love it ,Dawnxx

Lavender Rose said...

Love that stamp!!!!! Great layout and papers too.

Beth said...

What a cheeky little stamp - I love it! Your layout is great too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...