Thursday 29 May 2008

Tilda & Friends - By the Sea


Oh I do love to be beside the seaside is the song Tilda is singing today. She has been coloured with distressed inks, I have also added little dots of Glossy Accents to make it appear like water drops, dosn't show on picture but looks quite effective. The background has been stamped with two Judikins stamps, Sky and Sand I just rubbed Marvey Markers over both for the colour, the Lighthouse is from stash I think it may have come from Mad about Cards, and shells are a reminder of my last holiday. I rounded of the corners of the ATC with a corner punch and edged it with Dark Blue chalk ink pad. TFL

11 comments:

Andrea, said...

Oh this is brilliant, love the lighthouse

Annie said...

wow this is so cute! love the background you've made - now why didn't I remember I had a sandy beach effect stamp in my stash! thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

Vali said...

So cute ! I love the scene, the lighthouse and Tilda on the beach ! Very great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

Classroomfree said...

fab :-)

Cathy said...

Gorgeous - Tilda looks fantastic and ready to splash!! Great scene - love the lighthouse and beach.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Tova said...

beautiful ATC, love it, good idea for the lighthouse !

Lyn said...

Love this ATC, totally beside the sea

InkyAndScrappy said...

So lovely. I can see the water drops. Isn't that stuff the greatest! You are forever an inspiration.

Paul said...

Great ATC - liking the lighthouse

TFS
Paul

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, wonderful ATC, so cute Image love it......

Leann said...

ooooh, this is so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...