Wednesday 23 May 2012

1st Christmas card

I have scheduled this as I am away for a couple of days, will be back Thursday morning, if you follow Lilis Little Fairies Challenge the new challenge will be posted a little later than usual, it should be up by Midday Thursday.
JCMay
This is my first Christmas Card of the year, I have stamped the Heartfelt Creations Magnificent Spruce Trees with Stormy Sky Distress Ink onto plain white card, then stamped one of the 2 stamps from the Snowy Window Scene with the same ink onto another piece of card, the image was the cut out with a nesties label die both of the stamp sets can be bought from J & C Creations .  I distressed edges of both pieces of white card, and then covered a piece of plain copy paper with Stormy Sky, I used the coloured copy paper to cut out two Bitty Blossom Flowers and One Spiral Rose.  I have used oddles of Glamour Dust on the images and flowers (wish it showed up more in the picture).  The Dark Blue card is Co-Ordinations Card embossed with Spellbinder M-bossibilites folder.
Sorry this is so quick got to go, why do I leave everything to the last minute.
Hugs
Jacs xxx

9 comments:

Lia said...

absolutely beautiful card I love the stamp and the colors are great
hugs Lia

dutchess said...

love it so elegant I love single colour cards....I am on Christmas card 28 so doing well so far!...loving your layout...hope that JC will be at Lincoln this weekend so I can get these stamps they are super hugs Margaret MP

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, love the colour.

Hugs Julie x

Pam Leng said...

Jacqui this is stunning xxx

MagsB said...

Have a good few days away with plenty of sunshine!

Your card is lovely, so elegant!

love Mags B x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Jacqui.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina C. said...

GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this! Reminds me of a New Years we spent in Sweden. Was just like that, dotted with snow covered trees, and big fields of white. Beautiful card Jacqui x

May said...

Beautiful christmas card Jacqui, love the stamped scene.. Hugs May x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...