Friday 18 May 2012

Just Magnolia Challenge

 

 

Already Friday, wish there was 8 days in each week, then I might catch up with myself, today on Just Magnolia & hAnglar and stAnglar Challenge we have a fabulous sketch for you from our teamie Jacque, hope you can come and join us.

 

I was aiming for a Distressed Ink look on this card, I am quite pleased with the results, I coloured the image with Spectrum Noirs again and for the first time I actually used the blender pen, I usually steer away from blenders but I think I will start using it more after this.

The large flower base was cut using the Spellbinder Aster Flower Die and the Fabric Flowers are from the Prima Miss Godiva -  Caramel selection available from Crafters Companion.

The Spectrum Noir Colours I used are:

Flesh FGS9, FS4, FS2, CR3

Blues: TB3 TB2 Blender

Hair GR8 EB2 EBa

Trouser CB1

Back Later

Hugs

Jacs xxxxx

 

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Jacs...pretty Tilda image an gorgeous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

May said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui, love the tilda image and coloured just perfect... Hugs May x x x

Christina C. said...

How ADORABLE!!!!! lOVE your soft coloring of this darling Tilda. Beautiful design and details. Simply breathtaking!!!!

julie_woolston said...

This is so beautiful the colours are lovely, and what an adorable image.

Hugs Julie x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jacqui,Love the soft colours,Hugs Debbie x

Sandra H said...

Fabulous image Jacqui and beautifully coloured too:)x

MagsB said...

Absolutely adorable Tilda, and a wonderful collection of pretty papers. The flower is just delicious!

love Mags B x

Sarah said...

Just love this Jacqui, gorgeous design and the image is so cute x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...