Thursday 17 May 2012

You’re Wonderful

 

 

Hello lovely peeps hope you are having a good day.  This weeks Lilis Little Fairies Challenge has gone live on the blog and this week we are spotlighting the lovely Lili of the Valley Bears with our Theme “BEAR ESSENTIAL"S”, hope you can come and join us.

I have chosen “Patchwork DaIsy” Lili of the Valley Stamp for my card and have coloured him with Copics,  I popped over to Nitwits Collections yesterday, just to see if they had anyhting new and I don’t know how but the Stuffed Love collection suddenly appeared in my basket, as you know I am a stash diet until Sunday but as it was onlt about $6 thought it would be rude not to buy it.  I love the pale pinky peachy and lemon colour ways on this collection.  The sentiment is from another of the new Lili of the Valley A5 Stamp Sheets – Sentiment Tags.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

 

 

Copics and Polychromos Pencils were used on this card:

Bear: E53, E51, E50, E25

Pinks: TV23, RV21, RV000

Yellow: Y21

Green G21

 

Enjoy your day

Hugs

Jacs xxx

 

5 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful full of colour and dimension and what a gorgeous image.

Hugs Julie x

Jane said...

What an adorable card Jacqui.
Hugs
Jane

riliska said...

Your card is lovely!!!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and the colouring is perfect:)x

Pat said...

That is a great card. I love the layout and the coloring.

Another great card! Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Pat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...