Thursday 24 May 2012

Good Morning All


Had a fabulous couple of days but the trouble with going away is the work you come back too.  I have not had time to colour an image for this post so thought I would show you another of my cards made with the wonderful stash I bought at Biggin Hill.




The image is stamped with a Penny Black Slap Stick stamp, there are 2 fabulous floral images in this set  and I couldn’t choose a favourite.  I coloured the stamp with Victorian Velvet and Peeled paint Tim Holtzs Distress Markers, available from J & C Ctreations  . I managed to get 5 perfect images from just one inking up of the stamp.  I then distressed around white card that I had out through the Grand Calibur in the Elite M-bossibilities Folder from Oyster Crafts .
Be back later with a stamped and coloured card
Hugs
Jacs xxx

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the colours. Caroline xxx

julie_woolston said...

What a stunning card Jacqui,the gorgeous colours.

Hugs Julie x

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Jacqui, love the lush bow..gorgeous image too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and Elegant too! xx

May said...

sooo elegant Jacqui.. Love this one!! Hugs May x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...