Monday 14 May 2012

Hooked

 

Morning peeps, Hope you all had a great weekend, and my friends in the USA had a wonderful Mothers Day.  Isn’t it nice to be able to get the washing outside, I love the smell of washing that has been dried in the fresh air.

 

 

 

Back to Tilda today, I was practising masking on this one and have used 3 stamps, Tilda first then after masking her I stamped the log and finally masking both Tilda and the Log I stamped the Fence background.  All were coloured with Copics, The card and papers were cut with Go-Kreate XL Dies and Backing papers are by Pion Designs

 

Copics Used:

Blues: B21, B32, B41

Greens: G9, YG63, YG61

Log: E29, E25, E35, E99, E53

Pinks: RV63, RV00, RV000

Beige: E43, E41, E40

Flesh: E13, E11, E00, E000, R21, R30

Hugs

Jacs xxx

9 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Jacqui love the colours and detail.

Hugs Julie x

Wendy said...

It looks fab Hun I must say I don't do enough masking as the scene is fab

Hugs Wendy

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning card, your colouring is wonderful.

riliska said...

Very bright card! Your colouring is so beautiful)))))))))

Kelly Lloyd said...

Brilliant card Jacs.. Great masking. Beautiful layout too..

Hugs Kelly

Colinda said...

Love it!!! Love the little fish she caught. Enjoy your evening, Colinda

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card and amazing colouring as always. Take care x Susan x

Tammy said...

Beautiful scene and I love that little fish. TFS xx

Lynne wilkes said...

Beautiful card Jacqi x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...