Friday 25 May 2012

I do love to be beside the Seaside

 

Morning folks, we are still basking in the Sunshine here, so my card today for the Just Magnolia & hAnglar and stAnglar Challenge is very topical, I have used one of the new Tildas from The Spring Kit.

Our theme this week has been chosen by our Host Iulia 

image

We have a fantastic prize from The Ribbon Girl too. So please come and join us.

I am going through a pastel stage this week, and have chosen Pinks and Blues to match the lovely Magnolia Backing Papers, Tilda has been coloured with Copics on Neenah Classic Card.  I cut out one of the maps from the Magnolia Backing paper distressed around the edge with my Tim Holtzs Distressing Tool and tucked it behind the image.  The Doily is cut with a Cheery Lynn Die – Kiwi Doily, The Organza Roses and Charm are from The Hobby House  and I have punched some little flowers to scatter around.

Forgot to keep a note of the Copics as I coloured her a few days ago, Sorry Sad smile

Hugs

Jacs xxx

8 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sarah said...

Absolutely beautiful card Jacqui, love the gentle colours x

Christina C. said...

Ohhhh my gosh, this is sooooo precious!!!!!! A totally stunning creation!

Sandra H said...

This is so Pretty Jacqui, lovely image and beautifully coloured love the layout too! enjoy the sun don't know how long it will last:)x

Marja Sch said...

She is so cute. Your card is wonderful. Hugs Marja

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Jacqui that is so cute, I love your colouring and the papers youve used look just stunning with her. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Ivonne said...

Hi Jacqui. Your card is amazingly beautiful!! I just love it, the image, the coloring, the papers, the color combo, everything!! Hugs, Ivonne

shampylou30 said...

beautiful card jacqui as always sue xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...