Sunday 27 May 2012

Red, White & Blue

Morning all, a card for you today that I have made for Papertake Weekly Challenge, loving the theme this week, make a card in your National Colours just in time for the Jubilee Celebrations, so of course mine is Red White and Blue, I am a real Monarchist I like the idea of having a non-elected Head of State free from Politics to represent our Country, the way things are going at the moment I couldn’t think of one politician I would respect as my Head of State.  The preparations for the Jubilee bring memories of the Coronation and Silver Jubilee Parties we held in our Street.  I am trying to find the photo of our Coronation Street Party, I know Mum has one somewhere, I intend to make a scrapbook for the Grandchildren.

JUB1

Tilda has been coloured with Copics, and the papers are from the Nitwits Collections - Tour of London, just perfect for this theme.  The Celebrate sentiment was cut with the Whimsey Dies – Sentiment Die, The Flower is the smallest flower in the Spellbinders Aster Die Set, I copied Sue Wilsons idea of using Micro Beads on the flower, if you like this idea the Self Adhesive Paper and Micro Beads are available form Sam Pooles website  - Creative Studio.  The Seam Binding if from The Ribbon Girl.

Jublee1

Copics Used:

Flesh: E11, E00, E000, E0000

Hair: E79, E71, E70, E40

Reds: R46, R17, R05, R02

Blues: B95, B93, B91

Have a good Sunday

Hugs

Jacs xxxxx

8 comments:

jennie p said...

gorgeous card jaqui, just love it xx

jennie p said...

gorgeous card jaqui, just love it xx

Sarah said...

Absolutely beautiful card Jacqui, love the image and you've coloured her perfectly x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous as always! Your colouring is perfect.love the bunting too.
Lorraine x

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Lindo cartão!
Amei esta combinação de cores!
Abraços!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your creation Jacqui:)x

PatR said...

A gorgeous card with the jubilee in mind. I'm with you on the monarchy. Have a great week. xx

Lisa said...

Gorgeous coloring on this sweet card Jacqui! Lovely to have you with us at Papertake Weekly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...