Tuesday 15 May 2012

On The Ball

 

Morning all, have woken up with a real urge to buy some new dies, but as I am still on my stash diet I am having to struggle not to give in, even though I know my Diet ends on Sunday, thank goodness, and I am off to The “Sincerely Yours” show at Biggin Hill at the weekend, where I just know there will be loads of stands selling Spellbinders.  My problem since I was a child has been that if I want something I want it NOW not at the weekend, and I am afraid even at 65 I still have this trait.

Tue15

Now down to todays card, the new Lili of the Valley stamps have made making those brain teasing Boys Cards so much easier, there are some fantastic designs among this release and I just had to use this one called “Super Striker” .  The papers are from Nitwits CollectionsTour of London.  The Sentiment Label is from another of the new Lili of the Valley releases Sentiment Tags.  I have coloured the image with Spectrum Noirs onto Neenah Classic Card .

May15a

Spectrum Noirs used:

Reds: DR7 DR2, CR11, CR7, CR1

Jumper: IG3, IG2, IG1

Shoes: IG9, IG7, IG5, IG2

Ball: IG9, IG7, IG5, IG4, IG3, IG2, IG1

Grass DG2

Hair: GB10, EB2, EB1

Flesh: FS9, FS4, FS2, CR3

Hugs

Jacs xxx

 

12 comments:

lindah11 said...

beautifully done jacqui a pleasure to pop by
hugs linda x

Chrissy said...

ooo...I know the feeling, I want it all yesterday..3 weeks to go and I'm off to the scrapbook and papercraft expo in Australia...can I hold on??
Gorgeous card Jacqui, love the papers and the cute image...brilliant colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

julie_woolston said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui, love the image, the colours and papers are lovely.

I know that feeling Jacqui I am just the same but unfortunately I do give in,because I just can't wait!

Hugs Julie x

Nannieflash said...

Wow Jacqui that is stunning, I love your whole card design and those papers are just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Aunty Sue said...

What a fab layout and papers and of course stamp just love it to bits

Donna said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, I love this cute boy image. Roll on the weekend, hope you don't over compensate lol. Donna x

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, love this image. Roll on Sunday Eh! See you there.
Hugs
Caz x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hi Jacqui. This card is super sleek. Very crisp design and of course your wonderful colouring. Is your surname Dennis and are you trying to "link-in" with me? Of course, if you are then I'd be delighted! Hugs, Lesley

Suzanne said...

Fab card for a male, Jacqui and gorgeous colouring as always. I, too, have the problem of wanting something and wanting it now...unfortunately it seems to have rubbed off onto my kids too, lol x

Tracy said...

Hi Jacqui, love your creations, you always do a superb job. You also made me smile this morning as I can relate to the "want it now" rather than later issue! You've done extremely well though, enjoy the weekend, you deserve it. Have a great day, Tracy xx

May said...

Gorgeous Jacqui as always.. Love this image and papers.. Hugs May x x x

shampylou30 said...

gorgeous card jacqui loving these new stamps sue xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...