Friday 11 May 2012

Playing

 

Morning all, todays post is a simple and quick one.  Last weekend I was playing with lots of new items I had not even opened let alone played with, here is a card I made for J & C Creations

 

 

I am liking working with White card and embossing folders at the moment, I have used Darice Embossing  Folder – Damask from Crafters Companion, and Cheery Lynn Oval Doily Stacker Die for the pink centre.  The Flowers are by Heartfelt Creations .  For more info on how this card was made and Heartfelt products please pop over to J & C Creations Blog .

 

Hugs Jacs  xxxx

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous card! Those flowers are just stunning.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life

Caroline said...

What a beautiful card love the flowers and the design is fab. Caroline xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Simply stunning!! My kinda card :O) Love it

Ali x

susiestacey said...

Hi Jacqui, love your card today and it is always fun to have a play without any pressure. Take care x Susan x

Unknown said...

Hi Jacqui, that's just so pretty. Love that stacker die and I love the sentiment! Hugs, Frea

Louise Welsh said...

wow beautiful jacqui. xx

MagsB said...

Oh how chic! Pretty doily, fabulous flowers, and the cameo is just so elegant! Love it!!

love Mags B x

Shazza said...

gorgeous card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...