Tuesday 29 May 2012

Beautiful Butterfly

Morning Peeps, its another quick post from me today, just waiting for Ben and Charlie to arrive.

tue

I found this image that I had coloured up for the Copics & Polychromos tutorial I did early this month, had forgotten to make up into a card.  The colours I have used can be found on the tutorial.  Making up this card it made me wonder what we did before we had die cutting machines and all the fabulous dies that are around now, I have used plenty on here, A Cherry Lynn Tea Party Doily Die the Flowers are all Doo Hickey Dies – Vintage Daisy, Vintage Flower & Leaf, So Wrapped Tilda lace and lastly my favourite die of the moment the Whimsey Dies  Picket Fence.  The Tile Blue Seam Binding and delicious Flower Lace are from The Ribbon Girl as is the flower charm.

Tue2

See you soon

Hugs

Jacs xxx

13 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

This is beautiful.

Jo x

MagsB said...

Just so beautiful! Have a fab day!

love Mags B x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Jacs..love the image, she is a beauty, fabulous colouring, love the flowers and design...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tonya said...

So gorgeous! I love the colors you used.

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine said...

Awww, she's gorgeous!
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

l remember the tutorial and it was great, your card and image is gorgeous and beautiful layout too, xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning card Jacqui, love it to bits! Such gorgeous colours and colouring! Hugs, Wends xxx

May said...

Simply stunning Jacqui... Love it! Hugs May x x x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Jacqui, sweet image and details.
luv
Debby

Shazza said...

wow I love this x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jacs ,,, everything is absoluely perfect ! :-)

Hope all is well with you me darlin :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Tracey said...

Hi Jacqui a beautiful card as always...loving the blue's. Can you tell me what colour blue's your using in the copics and pencils please. I looked on the tutorial page but they arent there.

Thanks
Hugs
Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...